Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Guess now Trump can move on to real issues??

230 posts in this topic

So much evidence, minus the long form that showed a delivering Dr. signature...

what physical evidence is there that obama was born outside of the US? none? alright then

Fwiw, if you ask me if Bush knew of a potential threat from Al Qaeda, the answer is certainly yes. Every president since Nixon has understood that there are potential terrorist threats.

But if the question was did president Bush know in advance of the events that would happen on 9-11, then the answer was most definitely no.

quick, name all of the Preisdents who showed a long form with a delivering Dr. signature.

but see, it's just a coincidence that this is a big deal the moment a black guy is elected president. only a racist would attribute this to race.

Fwiw, if you ask me if Bush knew of a potential threat from Al Qaeda, the answer is certainly yes. Every president since Nixon has understood that there are potential terrorist threats.

But if the question was did president Bush know in advance of the events that would happen on 9-11, then the answer was most definitely no.

so how was the poll question phrased?

quick, name all of the Preisdents who showed a long form with a delivering Dr. signature.

Quick, name all the U.S. Presidents that had their wife say their home country was not the U.S.

1 person likes this

Can anyone name a president in the last 20 years, white or black, that hasn't had some crazy conspiracy theory circulated about him?

Once again, certainly some of this is race related. But its ludicrous to think that all the birthers are racist. Some of them are just equal opportunity nutjobs.

1 person likes this

Quick, name all the U.S. Presidents that had their wife say their home country was not the U.S.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeland

A homeland (rel. country of origin and native land) is the concept of the place (cultural geography) to which an ethnic group holds a long history and a deep cultural association with —the country in which a particular national identity began.

clearly obama is from kenyatown, kenya

so how was the poll question phrased?

I think it went something like, can Cantrell open a link and do his own research? And of course, I answered no. :co:

what physical evidence is there that obama was born outside of the US? none? alright then

Physical evidence of birth? LOL... that would be the long form that we didn't get to see until this week. That you said we didn't need to see..

You are such an abject failure at this Cantroll.

I think it went something like, can Cantrell open a link and do his own research? And of course, I answered no. :co:

well i mean if you can't even provide the methodology behind the poll, i don't think it should even be up for discussion

Can anyone name a president in the last 20 years, white or black, that hasn't had some crazy conspiracy theory circulated about him?

Once again, certainly some of this is race related. But its ludicrous to think that all the birthers are racist. Some of them are just equal opportunity nutjobs.

...That's a valid point.

Compared to "Did he know in advance about 9/11," or "Did he diddle fat White House interns," I guess Obama is actually getting off pretty easy.

1 person likes this