Photo
- - - - -

Guess now Trump can move on to real issues??

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
229 replies to this topic

#226 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:07 PM

"We found it" implies it was lost. They never claimed they lost it.

Oh ok so they were holding on to it for the perfect time to present it, when in the meanwhile they couldve released it three years ago preventing all this drama in the first place? I'm sorry, but our politicians are notorious liars, that's there job. I will always be apprehensive towards believing their claims. The timing of this is all too perfect as usual...if you can't recognize their scheming for what it is, especially in these obvious circumstances, then i dont know what will.

#227 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:38 PM

Oh ok so they were holding on to it for the perfect time to present it, when in the meanwhile they couldve released it three years ago preventing all this drama in the first place? I'm sorry, but our politicians are notorious liars, that's there job. I will always be apprehensive towards believing their claims. The timing of this is all too perfect as usual...if you can't recognize their scheming for what it is, especially in these obvious circumstances, then i dont know what will.

Why on earth would they want to avoid this drama? It makes republicans look like autistics.

#228 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:41 PM

Why on earth would they want to avoid this drama? It makes republicans look like autistics.

Well Obama's rationale for releasing it was that the whole issue had turned into a distraction.... seems like he was OK with all the drama until recently.

#229 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:47 PM

Haha and some of you guys wanna talk about agendas...

I wouldnt doubt the administration's desire to attempt at manipulating their opposition for their own advantage, but i just don't see it in this case. And i dont see why making "Republicans" look like autistics is a good thing, especially if its due to their own engineering of the situation. Again, agendas. This status quo of establishment-enabled division through demonization of the masses will only help to further destroy this country and our sense of humanity. Even if the long form did exist prior to their releasing it, their management of this scenario is not acceptable and only further displays selfish desires at the expense of others and the country they are supposed to be running.

#230 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:37 PM

They're biding time for some reason.