Photo
- - - - -

Guess now Trump can move on to real issues??

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#106 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,452 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:19 PM

Do you have the link? I would like to see how they phrased the question. I am inclined to believe that the government knew in advance of 9/11 (or a 9/11-type threat) but did nothing out of ignorance rather than malice or design. But answering thusly on THAT poll would lump me in with the nutcases.

It's like a poll question reading: "You are sexually attracted to chocolate cake, or you like chocolate cake. Yes or No?"

Its in post number 96. But its older, so not sure if they have the exact phrasing of the question available.

#107 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:19 PM

but see, no one's going to move the goalposts anymore. a birther on the internet told me so.

Cantroll:
"DERP, YOU R RACIST FOR WANTING LONG FRM, DERP!

#108 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:22 PM

Sorry, moveon.org or huffcrap wasn't available.

But I agree, the comparison isn't fair. Believing that a sitting president would allow thousands of americans to be killed is far worse than believing someone wasn't a native born american.

well obama and bush have allowed thousands of americans to be killed in unnecessary wars in iraq and afghanistan so.......

#109 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

So much evidence, minus the long form that showed a delivering Dr. signature...

what physical evidence is there that obama was born outside of the US? none? alright then

#110 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,452 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

Fwiw, if you ask me if Bush knew of a potential threat from Al Qaeda, the answer is certainly yes. Every president since Nixon has understood that there are potential terrorist threats.

But if the question was did president Bush know in advance of the events that would happen on 9-11, then the answer was most definitely no.

#111 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:24 PM

quick, name all of the Preisdents who showed a long form with a delivering Dr. signature.

but see, it's just a coincidence that this is a big deal the moment a black guy is elected president. only a racist would attribute this to race.

#112 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:24 PM

Fwiw, if you ask me if Bush knew of a potential threat from Al Qaeda, the answer is certainly yes. Every president since Nixon has understood that there are potential terrorist threats.

But if the question was did president Bush know in advance of the events that would happen on 9-11, then the answer was most definitely no.

so how was the poll question phrased?

#113 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:25 PM

quick, name all of the Preisdents who showed a long form with a delivering Dr. signature.

Quick, name all the U.S. Presidents that had their wife say their home country was not the U.S.

#114 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,452 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

Can anyone name a president in the last 20 years, white or black, that hasn't had some crazy conspiracy theory circulated about him?

Once again, certainly some of this is race related. But its ludicrous to think that all the birthers are racist. Some of them are just equal opportunity nutjobs.

#115 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

Quick, name all the U.S. Presidents that had their wife say their home country was not the U.S.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeland

A homeland (rel. country of origin and native land) is the concept of the place (cultural geography) to which an ethnic group holds a long history and a deep cultural association with —the country in which a particular national identity began.

clearly obama is from kenyatown, kenya

#116 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,452 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:28 PM

so how was the poll question phrased?

I think it went something like, can Cantrell open a link and do his own research? And of course, I answered no. :co:

#117 SgtJ00

SgtJ00

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:28 PM

http://en.wikipedia....s_opinion_polls

#118 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:29 PM

what physical evidence is there that obama was born outside of the US? none? alright then

Physical evidence of birth? LOL... that would be the long form that we didn't get to see until this week. That you said we didn't need to see..

You are such an abject failure at this Cantroll.

#119 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:30 PM

I think it went something like, can Cantrell open a link and do his own research? And of course, I answered no. :co:

well i mean if you can't even provide the methodology behind the poll, i don't think it should even be up for discussion

#120 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,703 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:31 PM

Can anyone name a president in the last 20 years, white or black, that hasn't had some crazy conspiracy theory circulated about him?

Once again, certainly some of this is race related. But its ludicrous to think that all the birthers are racist. Some of them are just equal opportunity nutjobs.

...That's a valid point.

Compared to "Did he know in advance about 9/11," or "Did he diddle fat White House interns," I guess Obama is actually getting off pretty easy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.