• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:25 AM

If you accept that we are drafting Cam Newton it will be like making love to a beautiful woman you despise.

While you may feel a little down about yourself, nobody will fault you. She's a pretty gal so just focus on all the bro's giving you high fives instead of your own personal shame.

If you do not accept that we are drafting Cam Newton it will be like gang rape in a prison shower.

No matter how hard to kick, scream, and fight, the odds are not in your favor. It's going to happen. You will be destroyed inside and nobody will respect you afterwards.

#2 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:27 AM

lol

#3 CBDellinger

CBDellinger

CAMdamonium!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:54 AM

So if you were being gang raped in a prison shower you wouldnt kick scream and fight?

You must be a go quietly into the dark night kinda guy.

#4 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,853 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:06 AM

I'll accept it if and when it happens.

If it does happen then he's got my full support, like every other Panther.

#5 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:32 AM

And if Cam Newton is a bust it will be like an ex wife who stole several years of your life and will make you never want to touch another woman.

#6 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,853 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:03 AM

I've been thru that and never, for a minute did I not want to touch another woman!

#7 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:21 AM

And if Cam Newton is a bust it will be like an ex wife who stole several years of your life and will make you never want to touch another woman.

I gotta say I think it will be more like, you want to touch every other woman who looks even one tiny bit better than your ex wife.

#8 Cavscout

Cavscout

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:25 AM

Then you wake up in the morning to find that the beautiful woman stole your wallet

#9 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,426 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:29 AM

Then you wake up in the morning to find that the beautiful woman stole your wallet

Beautiful women always steal your wallet. Either directly or indirectly same result.

#10 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,980 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:44 AM

It’s Camday, Camday
Gotta get down on Camday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the draft, draft
Camday, Camday
Gettin’ down on Camday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the draft

#11 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:03 AM

I've been thru that and never, for a minute did I not want to touch another woman!

Maybe I should have said "trust" another woman...lol.

#12 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:06 AM

It’s Camday, Camday
Gotta get down on Camday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the draft, draft
Camday, Camday
Gettin’ down on Camday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the draft

I love where your head's at, but I'd much prefer a simple Draft-Day version. I love the draft.
Partyin partying - yeah!

8pm, Draft time in New York
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downtown
Wanna be cool, go to the Super Bowl
Seein’ everything, the clock is tickin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s crushin’
Gotta get down to Good-dell
Gotta make my pick, I see my friends (New Rookies)

Kickin’ with a Q-B
Sittin’ with a D-T
Gotta make my mind up
Which guy should I take?

It’s Draft-Day, Draft-Day
Gotta get down on Draft-Day
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to Draft-Day, Draft-Day
Draft-Day, Draft-Day
Gettin’ down Draft-Day, Draft-Day
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the season.

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the season

Edited by RockyTopVol, 28 April 2011 - 08:15 AM.

#13 mick eye

mick eye

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:15 AM

It is NOT Cam Day. I am in denial so bad. I just don't see it being a reasonable pick.

We have tendered Matt Moore. Clausen is locked in for several years and Pike is also still here. In other words just like last year we need a vet not another young guy. Then there is the CBA issue. We may only be renting CAM if we do draft him. We could very well groom him to be successful elsewhere. The draft picks this year may just sign for 3-4 year instead of the usual 5-6. Meaning by the time our project is getting the hang of it he will be a free agent.

Yet another reason. Rich people don't admit mistakes. Jerry Richardson was ready to trade up for Clausen last year. Drafting Cam would be admitting that Jimmy was a mistake. Which with only 4 games experience may be a little presumptuous.

Also last year we went overwhelmingly OFFENSE. I mean Clausen, AE, and Lafell all cost us some high picks. If we went Defense on the first and traded back into the second to add another defensive player i would be happier than going Cam then trading up to get him a WR or TE.

#14 eViL jEsTeR

eViL jEsTeR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:52 AM

No, We'll want to have an affair a year later with a sexy lady by the name of Andrew Luck!

#15 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,980 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:57 AM

It is NOT Cam Day. I am in denial so bad. I just don't see it being a reasonable pick.

We have tendered Matt Moore. Clausen is locked in for several years and Pike is also still here. In other words just like last year we need a vet not another young guy. Then there is the CBA issue. We may only be renting CAM if we do draft him. We could very well groom him to be successful elsewhere. The draft picks this year may just sign for 3-4 year instead of the usual 5-6. Meaning by the time our project is getting the hang of it he will be a free agent.

Yet another reason. Rich people don't admit mistakes. Jerry Richardson was ready to trade up for Clausen last year. Drafting Cam would be admitting that Jimmy was a mistake. Which with only 4 games experience may be a little presumptuous.

Also last year we went overwhelmingly OFFENSE. I mean Clausen, AE, and Lafell all cost us some high picks. If we went Defense on the first and traded back into the second to add another defensive player i would be happier than going Cam then trading up to get him a WR or TE.

Yes it is!

Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam
Lookin’ forward to the draft

on a side note, why are people still talking about a 6th round garbage draft pick who was only on the roster to prevent Fox from having a more logical option that he would have started over other players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com