Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Democrats Hit Ethics Pole

42 posts in this topic

Good to know that unlike the republicans, Reid is not just sweeping misconduct under the rug. Politicians are all corrupt, but at least the dem leadership is doing what it can do legally.

Good to know that unlike the republicans, Reid is not just sweeping misconduct under the rug. Politicians are all corrupt, but at least the dem leadership is doing what it can do legally.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Cookinwithgas. :D

Who's the guy the left tried to replace Obama with in Illinois? What's his name again?

I was not aware that we all had a comittee meeting on that. The point is, if you read the article, that Reid say that he was lied to about him, and that actions that can be taken, are. Unlike the RNC who got into trouble not by Mark Foley dingling little boys, but by covering up Mark Foley dingling little boys.

I was not aware that we all had a comittee meeting on that. The point is, if you read the article, that Reid say that he was lied to about him, and that actions that can be taken, are. Unlike the RNC who got into trouble not by Mark Foley dingling little boys, but by covering up Mark Foley dingling little boys.

I won't defend the RNC in that case. But I will take you on when you try to tell me the Dems have more ethics than the Repubs.

Do I look that stupid?

wait...

You need to understand that it's not the fact that politician A is sleazy...it's that a political party runs on "morals and values". The DNC does not posess a character cleaning machine, but at least it is trying harder than the RNC to properly handle dillweeds - of course, more as a survival mechanism than a public service but thats how politics works.

Do I look that stupid?

wait...

You need to understand that it's not the fact that politician A is sleazy...it's that a political party runs on "morals and values". The DNC does not posess a character cleaning machine, but at least it is trying harder than the RNC to properly handle dillweeds - of course, more as a survival mechanism than a public service but thats how politics works.

You guys keep saying that poo. Every time I watch Hannity or O'Reilly, they talk about the right standing up for smaller government and lower taxes. The self-righteous "morals and values" poo is your smoke monster.

Is that anything like a festivus pole?

Classic ... just classic ...

• Topics

• You miss the point. Taylor was here before. We picked him because of what he could do for our wide receivers not because he had some great knowledge no other person had on the staff. Shula and Rivera and Gettleman studied multiple college systems for months before signing Taylor or drafting McCaffrey or Curtis and would have drafted the same whether Taylor was here or not. They liked the way Taylor developed McCaffrey which showed his talent but Stanford's offense wasn't Taylors idea or unique to him. Shula has a connection to Taylor as early as when Shula was at Alabama.  The debate was whether Taylor was chosen to replace Shula because Shula didn't know what to do to run a college offense and if he screwed up Taylor would replace him. And that Taylor was the reason and most influential in getting McCaffrey. I said it wasn't even close to the truth and this plan predated Taylor and was more thorough and we'll thought out. Everything since then just confirms I was right once again like usual.  
    • Assholes should've never taken it away in the first place.  Me and a couple buddies had a hookup and were all hyped up and planned out going to it... then the NBA had to get all political and take it out on the city of Charlotte and the fans -- which made no fuging sense.  Seriously doubt we'll even get the chance to go again.
    • 6'6" 255.  He'll definitely have some good mentors with JP, CJ and the rest of the D-Line crew. 255 he'll need to put some weight on don't you think?