Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Democrats Hit Ethics Pole

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh poo I misspelled committee.....

Posted

It's okay, you were already going to hell anyway.

Posted

so this is the talking point the pubs are really going with? they're going to pretend to be the party of high ethics again?

...alrighty.

Posted

What is an Ethics Pole?

Its like a stripper pole, but not as much fun. :)

Posted

:D

Posted

The difference I am seeing is, if a Republican has homosexual sex with little boys, they are shamed out of office and everyone is ashamed. If a democrat has homosexual sex with little boys, they say it's ok. They are coming out. It should be accepted as a natural urge.

Posted

If a democrat has homosexual sex with little boys, they say it's ok.

link?

Posted

link?

No, Frank.

Posted

you said little boys. this article says that republican donald lukens had sex with a minor, and specifically says that barney frank didn't. are you saying that because barney frank had an affair with an adult prostitute he is "diddling little boys?" or are gay people just pedophiles by default to you?

Posted

you said little boys. this article says that republican donald lukens had sex with a minor, and specifically says that barney frank didn't. are you saying that because barney frank had an affair with an adult prostitute he is "diddling little boys?" or are gay people just pedophiles by default to you?

I don't care where Barney puts his mouth. But he effed this country with his Freddie and Fannie crap.