• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:14 PM

says the party who nominated a guy for president who was reprimanded by the senate ethics committee.

What cracks me up is that in your mind, McCain's one scandal (if you can call it that) is equal to the 10 scandals Bill Clinton was involved in BEFORE even coming to Washington.

#32 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:17 PM

There is good and bad on all sides of the politial spectrum, and neither side is worse or better than the other in that regard.

couldn't agree more...but, only one side is held accountable it seems.

#33 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,642 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:43 PM

says the party who nominated a guy for president who was reprimanded by the senate ethics committee.

And the democrats had a president who committed perjury. And the republicans had a president who authorized breakins at the opponents office. And the Democrats had a president who had a smoking hot wife, but still had to bang Marilyn Monroe on the side (well, I can almost understand that one :))

#34 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,686 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:23 PM

And the democrats had a president who committed perjury. And the republicans had a president who authorized breakins at the opponents office. And the Democrats had a president who had a smoking hot wife, but still had to bang Marilyn Monroe on the side (well, I can almost understand that one :))

all of those things happened after they were president. mccain was reprimanded before, and the republicans still thought he was a swell enough guy to nominate.

#35 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:43 PM

all of those things happened after they were president. mccain was reprimanded before, and the republicans still thought he was a swell enough guy to nominate.

You gotta be kidding me...The open primaries in several states selected McCain as our candidate. The Dems gave us that nomination. He wasn't my choice.

#36 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,642 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

Clinton lied on national television during the primaries, and yet the Democrats still thought enough of him to elect him.

Mccain was reprimanded for poor judgement. Hell, if a lapse of judgement restricts one from being president, Clinton, Obama, Reagan, Washington, etc... would never have been president.

George Washington once was accused of war crimes in the French and Indian War. He signed an agreement stating that he had murdered a french colonel. Thomas Jefferson hired someone to write slanderous articles about his supposed friend John Adams. Our current president spent years in the congregration of a minister who spewed hatred towards much of america.

IMO, anyone who thinks that one side is more guilty than the other is unable to see the forest for the trees. That applies to both sides.

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 21 February 2009 - 11:46 PM.

#37 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:56 AM

Clinton lied on national television during the primaries, and yet the Democrats still thought enough of him to elect him.

Mccain was reprimanded for poor judgement. Hell, if a lapse of judgement restricts one from being president, Clinton, Obama, Reagan, Washington, etc... would never have been president.

George Washington once was accused of war crimes in the French and Indian War. He signed an agreement stating that he had murdered a french colonel. Thomas Jefferson hired someone to write slanderous articles about his supposed friend John Adams. Our current president spent years in the congregration of a minister who spewed hatred towards much of america.

IMO, anyone who thinks that one side is more guilty than the other is unable to see the forest for the trees. That applies to both sides.

Yeah, but the other side gave us the Clintons.

#38 StepandFetch

StepandFetch

............chicken wire?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:19 AM

Hypocrisy, thy name is Cookinwithgas. :D

Who's the guy the left tried to replace Obama with in Illinois? What's his name again?

don't forget about Acorn's money tucked into the bailout...

#39 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,105 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:24 AM

http://www.politifac...-rebuilding-mo/

This has been reviewed before, but of course once you get the name ACORN in your head, I guess it just sticks - helps that it's only two syllables and it has a lot of black, poor people involved.

#40 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:05 AM

http://www.politifac...-rebuilding-mo/

This has been reviewed before, but of course once you get the name ACORN in your head, I guess it just sticks - helps that it's only two syllables and it has a lot of black, poor people involved.

We can't help it if that's the people your party panders to for votes.

#41 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,499 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:09 AM

Boy, there sure are a lot of sore losers in this thread.

#42 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:39 AM

Boy, there sure are a lot of sore losers in this thread.

Watch it, boy. Ima come at you like a spider monkey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com