Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Screw Newton

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Said it before and i will say it again.

Posted · Report post

Why do you hate a Panther?

Posted · Report post

I don't support him,never will and i wont believe it until the card is read by goodell. Every INT he throws i will applaud.

Posted · Report post

I don't support him,never will and i wont believe it until the card is read by goodell. Every INT he throws i will applaud.

Will you boo every TD?

Posted · Report post

Said it before and i will say it again.

Said it before and I will say it again. DALLAS FAN!

Posted · Report post

Said it before and I will say it again. DALLAS FAN!

right, brilliant i fugging hate dallas. cheating sobs.

I'm warming up to Newton now that I'm stuck with him.... he is boom or bust no in between. now i'm hoping its boom.

Posted · Report post

right, brilliant i fugging hate dallas. cheating sobs.

I'm warming up to Newton now that I'm stuck with him.... he is boom or bust no in between. now i'm hoping its boom.

That's what yall say now but let them win a couple games in a row and out come the hats with the star on it.

Just kidding. I am warming up to Cam now myself. I hope he is a kick ass QB. We need some excitment!

Posted · Report post

I feel the same way as the OP. Not only do I see Newton as having character issues but from what I've seen of his game, I don't predict he'll do well in the NFL.

They could've taken any of the players picked in the top 10 and I would have been optimistic. Why pick a guy with so many obvious warning signs?

People will continue to say that you have to support anyone who is a Panther but I think that is nonsense. People in Germany who didn't support Hitler may have been seen as traitors at first but as time went on they have been regarded as heroes. Raiders fans who hated the Jamarcus Russell pick may have also been looked at as not supporting the team but now they look more reasonable then the fans who did support him.

As a supporter of the Panthers I cannot support them wasting picks on bad players.

Posted · Report post

sylvianlight is always trolling. yet, he is never funny. imagine that.

Posted · Report post

time will tell. until then, STFU and support cam. threads like this are such a waste

Posted · Report post

I too don't support the pick! and this is the smack room, so we can post our displeasure!

yes it is possible to support a team while not supporting a particular player. I want the panthers to win, but I don't like CAM.

There was a guy on this team that wore #90. I supported the team - but didn't like him the last 2 years he was here.

We had a QB I didn't like - but always supported the team.

it is possible - you don't have to slurp every player just to be a team fan.

Posted · Report post

twss, sadly it was my wife :(