Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Round 1 Panthers Select: Cam Newton QB

339 posts in this topic

just saw the cecil newton interview on panthers.com and this whole family dynamic reminds me of how earl woods pushed his son tiger..now that's probably a stretch but I can see parallels especially if he strives to be great above all else.

Stop huggin' my Cammy you hatin' ass fine young male nuts.

1 person likes this

Do the super duper cam lovers lack of intelligence help the pick? Yesterday was starting to become doomsday for me, reading some of these guys spouting off. It's like "I want the opposite of those guys, no matter what it is."

I honestly don't think a troll using Cam's name for a login qualifies as a "Super Duper cam lover".

I think he's just a troll.

FWIW, I don't think anyone who likes Cam as our pick cares about him getting #2. Him and Jimmy will work it out.

I don't drink.

Around, I'm choosing not to partake in the ignorance and crumbling of the Carolina Huddle. I got too caught up in drafting Jimmy last year when many of the same comments were being said (although with less racial undertone) and everyone was let down.

Says the guy whose last week consisted of posting homo erotic pictures all over the forum. Yeah, glad you could make it back with all your awesome contributions!

It was actually a more sane and peaceful place in your absence, and that's including people that were against the pick. Feel free to delete your account and go back to putting on Vader masks, shanking people, and rallying up with the ex-cons in Oakland like you used to.

2 people like this

Vader mask :lol:

1 person likes this

Diddy still one of the funniest members here.

1 person likes this

Diddy still one of the funniest members here.

We need a funniest member power ranking.

So, Cam spent five hours with the offensive coaches today? Wow. I love that he was able to take advantage of that opportunity before the lockout resumed.

man I am glad I was out tonight to miss the direction this thread went.

TRD is the Huddle's Glenn Beck...THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING...or maybe not. I didn't say it was.