Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Round 1 Panthers Select: Cam Newton QB

339 posts in this topic

Please dont start him at the beginning of the season that all I ask. Maybe week 13 if we are out of the playoffs let him sit and learn first.

The potential of Cam is mesmerizing. I hope that he lives up to all of his abilities, if he does then Carolina could have one of the best QB's ever.

We haven't had a guy who is supposed to be "the guy" since the very first draft. It's nice to have some hope at the position again.

Didn't really want Cam with the pick, but I'm totally in his corner now. I hope this guys brings the Lombardi to Charlotte!

*cough*2a6uolu.gif*cough*

1 person likes this

Atlanta kicked butt!

I hate to say it. Carolina picked a guy that will take a couple years to develop (if that) and the Falcons took someone who will help them now and for years to come.

Winners/losers...

Finally a STAR and a WINNER in Carolina. No more losers like Jimmy, its Cam time bitches!

LOL couldn't they give Cam a better photoshop job for Fox News :lol:...

I trust Rivera and I think Chud and Shula will get Newton to the level he needs to be on

Digging it. Welcome to Charlotte Cam. Love it or hate it guys but he's one of us now and should be supported

*cough*2a6uolu.gif*cough*

uh im sorry? where did anyone (besides verge and his bullshit source) say that the panthers werent going to draft newton?

Yep, welcome to the Panthers, prove me wrong!

1 person likes this