• Please log in to reply
333 replies to this topic

#286 WarCamEagle

WarCamEagle

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:44 PM

oh and one more comment about a divisonal rival. The Ain'ts got a bum in Ingram. When he gets hit in the mouth, he quits. Look at the past two Iron Bowls for example. I really wished Carolina had their second round pick this year so I can watch my new favorite team get some more new faces.

One more thing about Cam. He took Auburn to the next level basically by himself. He brought me and my family a National Championship which we had been wanting all of our lives and never thought we would see the day. We all attended it together in Arizona and is probably my all time greatest memory.

#287 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

How about that, a noob that i don't want to neuter.

Welcome! :D

#288 WarCamEagle

WarCamEagle

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

How about that, a noob that i don't want to neuter.

Welcome! :D

don't worry, my wife is about to have me neutered after this second child comes next month. I am going to have to say goodbye to my partyboys at age 28. Shootin' blanks before 30. :(

#289 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

oh and one more comment about a divisonal rival. The Ain'ts got a bum in Ingram. When he gets hit in the mouth, he quits. Look at the past two Iron Bowls for example. I really wished Carolina had their second round pick this year so I can watch my new favorite team get some more new faces.

One more thing about Cam. He took Auburn to the next level basically by himself. He brought me and my family a National Championship which we had been wanting all of our lives and never thought we would see the day. We all attended it together in Arizona and is probably my all time greatest memory.

Welcome. Hope he is as good here as he was there.

I agree about Jones as well. The combine probably upped his draft position by a half a round and got him untold amounts of money. The guy was a beast though in shorts. Hankerson to me was a better prospect and they could have gotten him were they originally drafted.

#290 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:58 PM

don't worry, my wife is about to have me neutered after this second child comes next month. I am going to have to say goodbye to my partyboys at age 28. Shootin' blanks before 30. :(

Lolololol

Thanks for that.

#291 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,849 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:09 PM

I really hope so... I know some of you wanna let this drop, but this is a discussion board after all. KT talked a lot of serious sh*t about the ownership, FO and fans of the Panthers. Now we've drafted a black QB and we'll see where it goes from there.

As I told KT many times that I would, I fully support Cam and hope he comes out and tears it up. He is now MY quarterback too.

He owes this entire board an apology, as well as vouchers allowing us to punch him in the face on sight for being a racist piece of poo. Hell, I don't see how he hasn't been banned when a majority of his arguments were that others liked to lose and hated people that were darker than them. As much as I don't mind the pick, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was disgusted that KT and other's who share his ignorance feel as if they're rewarded. Oh well, that's life.

Glad to hear that the playbook and play calling is going to be much friendlier to the teams stable of young QBs. There's a franchise guy in there somewhere, now just one of them has to compete and be that guy. Cam I think will fit the system better.

Edited by Icege, 29 April 2011 - 01:11 PM.

#292 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:11 PM

Don't forget to clean your pussy.

#293 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,849 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:13 PM

You live with her, you remind her.

#294 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:20 PM

I'll leave yall alone after supper is over;)
Posted Image
Is it seasoned right? would you like collard greens with that crow? Save some for TRD

Edited by ncmonzta, 29 April 2011 - 01:24 PM.
almost forgot about my little brother

#295 WarCamEagle

WarCamEagle

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:23 PM

hold up....I just read that Carolina's QB coach is Mike Shula. The same Mike Shula that ran Bama into the ground and allowed us (Auburn) to win 6 straight against them. God I hope Shula doesn't change anything about Cam.

#296 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:23 PM

TRD:

Posted Image

I don't drink.

Oh btw...

PAGING TRD. Where are you?

TheRealDeal was last seen on the huddle at 7:42 PM EST. Have you seen this poster?

Around, I'm choosing not to partake in the ignorance and crumbling of the Carolina Huddle. I got too caught up in drafting Jimmy last year when many of the same comments were being said (although with less racial undertone) and everyone was let down.

TRD said he was going to avoid posting for a bit after the draft until the idiocy cooled down, and I don't blame him. There are some dumb posts... but not as bad as on some other areas as people have pointed out (LOL Facebook)

Word.

TRD is probably drunk n passed the hell out! Lol

I don't drink and when I used to I didn't pass out.

Where is TRD and Scot :lol:

I'm here, just lurking.

TRD is either on the Chargers or Raiders message board were he belongs, and Scot is probably passed out drunk somewhere.

Oh that's right, you guys are only fans because the Panthers are local and no one from anywhere can be a fan.

You sir have weak ties to the organization and are a fan for convenience.

to be fair a lot of people probably thought the server would be down all night and didn't bother logging in tonight

True Story.

I love you guys and appreciate the support. I'll be around so you don't have to call me out, I'm here.

#297 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,058 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:26 PM

I think we need to look at cutting Jimmy Claussen if he's going to give Newton a hard time about the #2 jersey. He needs to give it up and be a team player and then compete for the job with the right mindset. That mindset isn't holding our #1 picks jersey hostage. This guy is the franchise. Give him whatever he wants and keep him happy

#298 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:26 PM

I'll leave yall alone after supper is over;)
Posted Image
Is it seasoned right? would you like collard greens with that crow? Save some for TRD

For the record, drafting him doesn't prove me wrong. It doesn't alleviate any concerns about him. It doesn't make his issues go away. It just means that the Panthers have to deal with those repercussions instead of another team. I hope I'm proven wrong eventually, but this does not do it.

Go Panthers.

hold up....I just read that Carolina's QB coach is Mike Shula. The same Mike Shula that ran Bama into the ground and allowed us (Auburn) to win 6 straight against them. God I hope Shula doesn't change anything about Cam.

Us is not Auburn. Us is the Panthers. There is a lot more to the Panthers than just Cam.

:o

#299 WarCamEagle

WarCamEagle

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:27 PM

Posted Image

#300 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER