Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 55: Magic vs. Bobcats

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

A rematch of Tuesday's OT loss to the Magic in Orlando. Dwight Howard dropped 45 & 19 on us that game, but followed it up with a 12 point 8 board performance Wednesday night against the Hornets. We're coming off a nice win at home against Indy on Wednesday. This one wont be easy as Dwight Howard usually beasts on Emeka, but if we play as well as we did against them on Tuesday we have a shot. GO BOBCATS!!!

Posted · Report post

Alson ain't playing is he?

Posted · Report post

I was going to go to this but the only tickets available are like 300$ lowers. Is this game REALLY sold out or is ticketmaster screwed up?

Posted · Report post

I'm looking for revenge. Hoping we come out strong and slow down superman enough to get the win.

Posted · Report post

I was going to go to this but the only tickets available are like 300$ lowers. Is this game REALLY sold out or is ticketmaster screwed up?

on ticketmaster change the best available to upper level seats, there are still some 45 dollar tickets left.

Posted · Report post

Too much, I can't believe you can't even get the cheaper uppers. Oh well. It's the family/faith night I think. I'm happy people are going though.

Posted · Report post

Is the game on directv?

Posted · Report post

This is a spanking.

Posted · Report post

On the brightside, JJ Reddick was the only player not to score and had two turnovers. Thats like a moral victory for me.

Posted · Report post

sigh.. one step forward, 2 steps back..