Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:36 AM

WINNING!

#2 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

He's exactly right. WTF is so bad about asking? Wouldn't be bad if they weren't hiding something.

#3 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:36 PM

He's exactly right. WTF is so bad about asking? Wouldn't be bad if they weren't hiding something.

This could be applied to so many issues right now. ;)

That dude left because he didn't want to start hearing questions he couldn't answer and other things he had not heard before.

#4 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:41 PM

I just bought one of his books the other day.

"63 Documents The Government Doesn't Want You To Read"

Haven't gotten very far into it, but I have heard/read most of what has been presented so far.

Our government disgusts me.

#5 tight lines

tight lines

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:34 PM

I wouldn't have a discussion with the idiot either. Twice in this video he gets all huffy about things he acts as if he understands while misstating facts.

First he repeats the stupid lie about the towers falling at free fall speed. (no need to exaggerate if you actually have facts.
Second he equates micro and macro evolution, while calling others idiots.

#6 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

I wouldn't have a discussion with the idiot either. Twice in this video he gets all huffy about things he acts as if he understands while misstating facts.

First he repeats the stupid lie about the towers falling at free fall speed. (no need to exaggerate if you actually have facts.
Second he equates micro and macro evolution, while calling others idiots.

It's actually a detriment to the cause that Jesse has moved off the grid and disconnected himself from all of the new evidence. One really doesn't even have to address the two towers to prove that it was actually known that the attacks were gonna take place. It's also too bad that the establishment media will only have people like him, who they can easily dismiss, on their shows. They don't wanna accidentally tell the world the truth now do they?

I'm not saying Ventura is wrong or even a disinformation person, I'm fully behind him; he just isn't up to speed with that latest evidence. I hope this brings some more evidence to light.

9/11 Lawsuit For Bavis Family Underway, But Judge Sets Deadline

#7 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

I just bought one of his books the other day.

"63 Documents The Government Doesn't Want You To Read"

Haven't gotten very far into it, but I have heard/read most of what has been presented so far.

Our government disgusts me.

The world certainly needs a Tyler Durden right now.

There's quite a few corporations that need to be spanked. :thumbsup:

#8 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:36 PM

It's actually a detriment to the cause that Jesse has moved off the grid and disconnected himself from all of the new evidence. One really doesn't even have to address the two towers to prove that it was actually known that the attacks were gonna take place. It's also too bad that the establishment media will only have people like him, who they can easily dismiss, on their shows. They don't wanna accidentally tell the world the truth now do they?

I'm not saying Ventura is wrong or even a disinformation person, I'm fully behind him; he just isn't up to speed with that latest evidence. I hope this brings some more evidence to light.

9/11 Lawsuit For Bavis Family Underway, But Judge Sets Deadline

Love Ventura but sometimes he's not the best at speaking about this stuff. I get frustrated wondering why he doesn't mention certain information, while he also tends to contradict himself sometimes. I wish it was me they were having on their shows discussing this information haha, I'd rip them all a new asshole.

#9 tight lines

tight lines

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

I wish it was me they were having on their shows discussing this information haha, I'd rip them all a new asshole.

You would look just as dumb.

#10 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:54 PM

You would look just as dumb.

...coming from someone who is a sucker for the lie haha

out of curiosity, how much researching have you done into the 9/11 conspiracy?

Edited by venom, 29 April 2011 - 03:57 PM.

#11 tight lines

tight lines

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

...coming from someone who is a sucker for the lie haha

out of curiosity, how much researching have you done into the 9/11 conspiracy?

You would probably be quite surprised. I enjoy reading about conspiracy theories very much. This signal to noise ratio on them is VERY high. Im not very gullible at all. I just expect the Conspiracy theory to meet the same standard of proof as anyone else, which rarely happens.

Ps show me what Lie Im a sucker for.

#12 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,440 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

Jesse use to be a better dresser.

Posted Image

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 29 April 2011 - 04:38 PM.

#13 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

You would probably be quite surprised. I enjoy reading about conspiracy theories very much. This signal to noise ratio on them is VERY high. Im not very gullible at all. I just expect the Conspiracy theory to meet the same standard of proof as anyone else, which rarely happens.

Ps show me what Lie Im a sucker for.

Plenty of proof goes into these theories, usually moreso than the "proof" supporting the official explainations in most cases. The proof and circumstances behind the government's/intelligence agencies' knowledge behind said events are deep and plentiful. Problem is this information is rarely given the time of day for obvious reasons, hence the public's lack of knowledge behind it, which makes them more apt to point fingers and call someone a nutcase. Being the media is owned and operated by the power structure is another big enabler of this.

Maybe you arent a sucker for the lie, I assumed you subscribed to the government's official conspiracy theory behind 9/11 due to your comments in this thread. I apologize if i was wrong.

Edited by venom, 29 April 2011 - 04:59 PM.

#14 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:42 PM

The best part is where we're supposed to believe some "hardcore radical muslims" who hated America soooo much that they did things like drink alcohol, gamble and have "western" stripper girlfriends.

Radical indeed.

#15 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,822 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:56 PM

Its very telling when you look at the parties that benefitted from the attacks...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.