<

Photo
- - - - -

Newton to be introduced @1230

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
244 replies to this topic

#241 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:52 PM

In a lot of ways Jamarcus Russell failed because of the stress and pressure of being a #1 pick.

#242 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

How many rich people have committed suicide?? A lot. Dentists get paid well and have the highest suicide rate of any occupation (or at least they used to)

#243 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:55 PM

I'm sorry but the J Russ comparisons have been beyond stupid imo. J Russ is a dumbass fatass lazy slob. Cam, if all else fails can at least extend plays, like Ben Big. HE has a huge body, so he will be hard to bring down. If he can keep his eyes down field, and pass first, run second, he will be great. The only thing about J Russ was his huge arm, and of course, he was a fatass like Big Ben, the only difference was, he was Offensive live fat, not buff fat. There is a 0% chance Cam flames out like that guy..

#244 panthersfan#2

panthersfan#2

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:07 PM

Cam is NOTHING like JaMarcus Russell. JaMarcus was a dumbass and was lazy and screwing around with prescription painkillers.

Cam is a bit like Vince Young running the ball with Ben Roethlisberger's arm. Cam is faster and much quicker than Vince Young though. He's elusive running the ball. He's faster than some running backs. He runs a 4.5 second 40 yard dash. Once he's in the open field he runs like a big wide receiver ... like Brandon Marshall with the Dolphins.

#245 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:51 PM

I liked him from the beginning. Though I initially wanted Fairley, Newton sold me. This just solidfies my opinion and #1 pick. 21 Years old and knows he has to pu the work in. Whether he succeeds or fails you cannot fault his desire to be the best.

What more can you ask for?