Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APCegr

Abortion...

44 posts in this topic

So let say abortion is illegal. What will you do with all the women who have back alley abortions? Throw them in jail? Assuming they survive. What if they already have 2 or 3 children at home? Put her jail, away from her children? We already have a lot of people in jail for stupid crimes, taking up space for real criminals. I say anybody that is for abortion being illegal should have to be on a waiting list so that can start adopting all the unwanted children. Then we will see how long it would stay illegal. Assuming the law is changed.

Just posing a question, not getting in this.

Hence why I said if your not responsible enough to take care of your own child you shouldn't be having sex to begin with. If you already have 2 or 3 kids at home and you don't want anymore of them, get something done to prevent it. We put mom's and dad's in jail for back alley drug deals, I don't see the difference with this.

There shouldn't be any unwanted children, Like I said if your having sex, Unprotected or not you should be able to face the consequences of your actions if not, then simply put you shouldn't be having sex. Children are one of the possible outcomes of having sex.

The only way you should be allowed to have an abortion is if you were raped or the doctor's know for sure having the baby would kill the mom.

Simply put if you have consensual sex and you end up pregnant, that's your own fault and you should be made to take care of the baby and grow the f up, if not possible, adoption as a last resort. Teach people some responsibility and that actions do indeed have consequences in life.

I say anybody that is for abortion being illegal should have to be on a waiting list so that can start adopting all the unwanted children.

Done and done. :)

Well I assume if you want the government to have the power to tell someone if they can or can't have an abortion that you are also in favor of government controlled health care. It's the same political train of thought - if "we the people" can outlaw a medical procedure then "we the people" should be in control of all medical procedures.

That being established, then all those women in alleys trying to abort their babies with coat hangers will most likely need medical attention afterwards. Now you could say that we could deny them care because they brought it upon themselves, but then we'd have to deny the guy that has a heart condition because he ate at McDonald's hit whole life - because, hey, he brought it upon himself. But we all know that won't happen, so we'll have to fix them up. The women could do the responsible thing - have the baby - and collect welfare the rest of their lives, but it'll probably be much easier just to illegally abort the baby. So now the taxpayers have to pay for the drones of women showing up at hospitals with coat hangers hanging out their crotch. We'll fix them up and send them to jail - where taxpayers will spend additional money feeding and housing them.

This could all work and we can all rest easy knowing that while abortions are still happening those women are now being punished for it. We'll all have a clear conscious and be paying 75% percent of our incomes on taxes to fund it all.

Abortion is such an ugly word. Couldn't you edit the title of this thread to something more noble like Pro Choice?

christmas+2008+005.jpg

Hence why I said if your not responsible enough to take care of your own child you shouldn't be having sex to begin with. If you already have 2 or 3 kids at home and you don't want anymore of them, get something done to prevent it. We put mom's and dad's in jail for back alley drug deals, I don't see the difference with this.

There shouldn't be any unwanted children, Like I said if your having sex, Unprotected or not you should be able to face the consequences of your actions if not, then simply put you shouldn't be having sex. Children are one of the possible outcomes of having sex.

The only way you should be allowed to have an abortion is if you were raped or the doctor's know for sure having the baby would kill the mom.

Simply put if you have consensual sex and you end up pregnant, that's your own fault and you should be made to take care of the baby and grow the f up, if not possible, adoption as a last resort. Teach people some responsibility and that actions do indeed have consequences in life.

lulz.

If more people in this world had been aborted it would be a better place.

so it should be the government's job to teach us life lessons! that's the most nanny state thing i've ever heard.

No doubt that there are crappy parents, but that should not be the only qualifying factor of parenthood...Besides it's subjective anyway. Just because someone's environment or methodology is different, doesn't mean their kids will grow up to be complete retards.

Abortion Explained by a twelve year old....

This twelve year old knows more then 75% of the American public, its kind of sad

I'm pretty sure more than 75% of the American public can read note cards given to them by their parents.

Abortion Explained by a twelve year old....

This twelve year old knows more then 75% of the American public, its kind of sad

Too bad shes a fuging dumbass just spitting out what her conservative parents teach her.

I don't even know why we elect our officials. I think we should appoint someone as king and let him tell us all how to live our lives. With one way of thinking, we could sure get a lot done a hell of a lot quicker.

No doubt that there are crappy parents, but that should not be the only qualifying factor of parenthood...Besides it's subjective anyway. Just because someone's environment or methodology is different, doesn't mean their kids will grow up to be complete retards.

does that include teh gheys?