Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Get To Know Cam Newton" Thread

159 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

KT is in heaven right now. :lol:

Thus I told him to make the Cam Newton info thread instead of filling mine out.

:D

This is nothing new for KT. You can check out his outstanding work Modding in the NBA forum making informative matchup threads on each playoff series. Been doing it a long time. Still waiting for a Panther Forum Mod to get off their ass and post a thread half as relevant to the NFL. :prrr:

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

7IHH_Georgia_Auburn_Footba_Blay.jpg

Posted · Report post

Can someone post the article on the laptop shenanigans?

I still haven't read that.

And which school did he get kicked out of? And how much was his father shopping him to other schools for?

Can someone post all those articles? I didn't read any of them.

Thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What???

I'm serious.

I never read any of those articles and I really want to "Get to know Cam Newton" since this is the thread for it.

Posted · Report post

Maybe KT will be kind enough to post them...

Posted · Report post

What???

I'm serious.

I never read any of those articles and I really want to "Get to know Cam Newton" since this is the thread for it.

Cliff notes: He either stole a laptop or bought a stolen laptop depending on who you believe.

He wasn't kicked out of any school. There is a report that sourced a single unnamed person who claims he was accused of cheating on some papers at Florida. That has never been confirmed. He finished the semester and was not kicked out of school.

Nobody knows a whole lot about the pay for play thing except that there isn't any evidence at this time that Cam knew about it. The other thing that investigators are trying to figure out is if Cecil Newton solicited money or if he was approached by some schools offering money. That hasn't been resolved to my knowledge.

Posted · Report post

This will look great on Sundays.

cam-newton-game-1-11.jpg

Posted · Report post

I hope that Cam chooses #12 as his jersey ... the old classic number for star QBs in years past. Jimmy Clausen already has #2 anyway. Let him keep it. #12 is better.

Except... You know... That guy named David Gettis... Has that number...

Posted · Report post

Well that's 2 Huddle Mods that have come in and poo in the Cam info thread.

Do I hear 3?

And that's another Huddle poster who isn't smart enough to know a legitimate question when asked. Sorry if I want to know all there is to know about Cam Newton, and not just what you want me to know about Cam Newton.

Cliff notes: He either stole a laptop or bought a stolen laptop depending on who you believe.

He wasn't kicked out of any school. There is a report that sourced a single unnamed person who claims he was accused of cheating on some papers at Florida. That has never been confirmed. He finished the semester and was not kicked out of school.

Nobody knows a whole lot about the pay for play thing except that there isn't any evidence at this time that Cam knew about it. The other thing that investigators are trying to figure out is if Cecil Newton solicited money or if he was approached by some schools offering money. That hasn't been resolved to my knowledge.

Link to the articles?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

so I know he said he wants number 2, but if he can't have that can he have number 1? I really wouldn't mind that, number 2 is kind of spoiled for me, kind of like number 80.....going to take some time to get rid of that pickles taste

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images