#136 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

I still wish we would have snagged Tyrod Taylor.

#137 SirPanther

SirPanther

The Swag Fairy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

I still wish we would have snagged Tyrod Taylor.

Who drafted him?

#138 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:00 PM

Who drafted him?

Baltimore I think.

#139 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:01 PM

Who drafted him?

Baltimore they said he's going to get a chance to stay at QB as well which is surprising but I think he could be a good pro.

#140 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

Baltimore they said he's going to get a chance to stay at QB as well which is surprising but I think he could be a good pro.

The kid's got everything exept ideal height, I like that he's refusing to change positions.

#141 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

Good to hear Baltimore picked up Tyrod. Thats a good spot for him. And good to hear he's gonna get a chance to play QB.

#142 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,117 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

colin cowturd

#143 SirPanther

SirPanther

The Swag Fairy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:14 PM

Nice place for him to land.

#144 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:17 PM

What's funny is that by all accounts he's a better QB out of college than either Vick, taller, had more play calling resposibility and didn't garner near the attention as the other two.

I don't get it.

#145 SirPanther

SirPanther

The Swag Fairy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

What's funny is that by all accounts he's a better QB out of college than either Vick, taller, had more play calling resposibility and didn't garner near the attention as the other two.

I don't get it.

He isn't the playmaker Vick was.

#146 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

The kid's got everything exept ideal height, I like that he's refusing to change positions.

Yeah, I was a fan throughout the season but after the Year of the QB on ESPN I was pulling for him to stay at QB and excel at it on the next's level.

#147 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

He isn't the playmaker Vick was.

Not with his feet, but he's a far better passer and twice the man Vick, both of them, was when he came out.

Tyrod is a good kid with a clean background, hope he gets a legit shot in Balt.

#148 SirPanther

SirPanther

The Swag Fairy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

Not with his feet, but he's a far better passer and twice the man Vick, both of them, was when he came out.

Yeah well Vick had the ability to sell tickets and put butts in seats.

Tyrod not so much.

#149 MWCarolina

MWCarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:51 PM

over Joe Flacco???? come on. Joe Flacco is the starter, BUT maybe Tyrod Taylor can develop behind him and become a great QB in time and then go to another team, i just cant see Taylor seriously coming in and taking Flacco's job. that is like saying Mallett will go in and immediatly be in a QB competition to take Brady's job, Mallett could be great, but Brady is great. the only rookie passers who have the chance to win jobs this year are the ones taken in round one and two. Newton will likely start when Clausen is traded for a 6th round pick or released, Ponder will start unless a vet. is signed, Locker will back up and in time take Collins' job if they keep him for 2 years like they should, Gabbert will back up Garrard until the Jags are out of the playoff hunt, Dalton will compete for the job right away unless Carson changes his mind and Kaepernick will backup Alex Smith and start if Smith doesnt improve.

#150 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:48 PM

over Joe Flacco???? come on. Joe Flacco is the starter, BUT maybe Tyrod Taylor can develop behind him and become a great QB in time and then go to another team, i just cant see Taylor seriously coming in and taking Flacco's job. that is like saying Mallett will go in and immediatly be in a QB competition to take Brady's job, Mallett could be great, but Brady is great. the only rookie passers who have the chance to win jobs this year are the ones taken in round one and two. Newton will likely start when Clausen is traded for a 6th round pick or released, Ponder will start unless a vet. is signed, Locker will back up and in time take Collins' job if they keep him for 2 years like they should, Gabbert will back up Garrard until the Jags are out of the playoff hunt, Dalton will compete for the job right away unless Carson changes his mind and Kaepernick will backup Alex Smith and start if Smith doesnt improve.

Who in the world said anything about him starting ahead of Flacco? He won't even challenge Flacco and that wasn't the point, thanks for playing along newb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com