#78 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,154 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:26 PM

Again with the attacks?

All I had to do was look at the many threads on the front page of the Panthers forum. And if you paid any attention, you would have seen where I said I didn't read the thousands of threads about Newton.

Stay with me. If I have to, I can type slower. :thumbsup:

Is your Google broken?

#79 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 7,318 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:34 PM

Did anyone see those awesome as hell Cam Newton NFL Draft commercials on NFL Network?

#80 Jaxel

Jaxel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:49 AM

KT Now that Richardson drafted a black QB and proved the organization isn't racist... can you stop being racist too? ;) JK

Can't wait to see how this all turns out.

#81 zebrainz

zebrainz

Puddytats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:53 AM

My link, because me and LaBreastia don't get along
Panthers draft round-by-round.html

How he fits: Could be the Panthers' right tackle of the future (where he would protect lefty Cam Newton's blind side as he did last season at Auburn), but would play behind Jordan Gross and/or Jeff Otah for the time being. Joseph Person and David Scott

(drone autolink from copy/paste)
Read more: http://www.charlotte...l#ixzz1L5InCaBL

Yup, soooo much better than Gannt. This is our new beat reporter folks.

#82 Punisher

Punisher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:03 AM

So, you graduated from KT’s school of “Know The Thoughts And Beliefs Of People You Have Never Met”? You must have studied online, because I know the campus is here on the east coast.

Since you live on the west coast and we have never met, this message board is the only window of opportunity you have to get to know me. So if you paid any attention to my posts, here’s what you would have learned about me:

1) I don’t watch college football (sometimes I catch an NCSU game when I feel like I need to be punished for a wrong doing, but other than that, I don’t watch it). So, I have never seen Newton play or any of the college draft prospects play. I don’t know anything about any them.

2) I did not read the 4,739 threads about Newton posted on the Huddle (I was pretty sure that everything was covered about Newton in the first 300 threads, so why bore myself with the same topics being rehashed over and over?) Besides, I said I didn’t know anything about these draft prospects and didn’t want to waste my time reading all those threads about cam or the other 20 threads about all the other draft prospects if we didn’t know who was actually going to be a Panther until draft day.

3) Because I didn’t really know anything about any of the draft prospects, I was never on the Newton Haters Team, nor the Newton Nut Snugglers Team. Sure, I’d give KT, the President of the Newton Nut Snugglers Club poo, but that was because:
a) He referred to everyone that had any doubt regarding Newton as someone who was racist against black QBs.
B) He is constantly trying to give people a pile of poo and call it roses (by the way, that’s the quickest way for me to call someone out).
c) He is so easily stirred up and I can always get a response from him (yea, I know. But his responses entertain me so.)

So you see Kevin, I was asking a legitimate question. I thought it was pretty obvious to see that. And I thought you were clever enough to comprehend that as well.

No trolling from me. See my remarks to Kevin. Although, if you think my questions are out of line for this thread, I think we should change the title to "Get To Know Only The Positive Aspects Of Cam Newton". If that is done, I would be happy to delete all my posts in this thread.

Thanks rayzor. That's all I was asking for. :thumbsup:

Since you are so smart, why don't you just google it? Lets see spend a couple days debating about being attacked for wanting information, or spend 2 minutes and look it up yourself. I swear 47 years old, and you are not independent enough to do this? Your intentions are clear.

#83 fam4life09

fam4life09

"Bleeding Panther Blue"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:48 AM

Are you ready for Killer Cam? I know I am, Killer Cam Killer Cam

#84 benchedpunter

benchedpunter

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:27 AM

Newton is better than people are saying he is. Look at these numbers.

http://www.southernp...newtons-numbers

#85 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,513 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

I'm really getting tired of OTHER fans of other teams calling him a bust, I hope he gets on that field and rips it up.

feeling the same. especially hearing it from arrogant Pat fans. fug YOU!

#86 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,513 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:50 AM

no Cam raps yet? y'all are slippin..

the real question is..where are the 1st round Madden Ratings? lol

seriously though, I may have to create a player.. lol

#87 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,553 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:16 PM

Meh. If you really do want to know about the reports relating to Cam Newton's laptop incident at Florida, here's one link I found and read some time ago (I think it was linked on Wikipedia... not sure): http://www.gatorspor...19957?p=1&tc=pg

Then there's the Fox story about Cam cheating there... http://msn.foxsports...heating-scandal

A previously linked article references various ticket problems he had.

Cam fuged up at Florida and we can only hope he has really turned the corner on the multitude of mistakes he made there... and let's not gloss over it, he made multiple mistakes there.

However, by all accounts he had turned his back on those behaviors at Blinn and at Auburn, so... hopefully he really has learned from his mistakes, and so far it seems he has!

#88 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

Meh. If you really do want to know about the reports relating to Cam Newton's laptop incident at Florida, here's one link I found and read some time ago (I think it was linked on Wikipedia... not sure): http://www.gatorspor...19957?p=1&tc=pg

Then there's the Fox story about Cam cheating there... http://msn.foxsports...heating-scandal

A previously linked article references various ticket problems he had.

Cam fuged up at Florida and we can only hope he has really turned the corner on the multitude of mistakes he made there... and let's not gloss over it, he made multiple mistakes there.

However, by all accounts he had turned his back on those behaviors at Blinn and at Auburn, so... hopefully he really has learned from his mistakes, and so far it seems he has!

Thank you. That was all I was asking for. But some people just want to argue and attack anyone who might say the slightest negative comment about Newton.

Pretty sad.

#89 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:37 PM

Killa Cam putting his former squad on his back

#90 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,553 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:38 PM

I wonder if I'll ever get used to you calling him Killa Cam, Millions. Always makes me do a bit of a double take, lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com