Questions have been answered.
Go Panthers.

#107 Punisher

Punisher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:05 PM

Well folks, it's been fun. I originally threw that line in the water to reel in KT (thanks for not disappointing me, by the way). I never expected to reel in so many other fish. I just played KT at his own game.

In case you didn't know, KT would go into every thread about other draft picks that were not about Newton and call everyone a racist who didn't want Newton. And also call everyone a racist when they brought up Newton's questionable character.

But here is what amused me the most. I just asked a legitimate question, and the name calling and personal attacks began. :lol: Anyone that actually knows me and has met me knows I love to fu(k with people. And I never take anyone serious in real life, much less on the internet, and I just laugh at anyone who takes me serious on the internet.

If any of you took me serious, and you know who you are, you should really take a good look at yourself when posting here. Kevin Green disappointed me. I thought he knew me better. Some of you are new and didn't know. And KT, well, he's shown his intelligence level here before, so I knew I could reel him in. Again, if what I said really bothered you, you can always put me on ignore, or take a good look at yourself.

But what really disappointed me was the personal attacks and name calling in the tags. To try and cowardly hide behind anonymous tag comments to attack me and call me names. Like saying I have a problem (Kevin Green), or calling me a racist (Tarheel23). And Ethered is not a word Millions. I guess you didn't have the balls to actually posts those comments in the thread under you name, but forgot I could see who made those comments in the tags.

For the record, I don't give a poo about Newton or what he did. And everyone that knows me, knows that's true. Sometimes it's just fun to stir the pot on you guys. But like I said, rival posters are going to bring up those things and I hope you guys handle those situations a little better than you did today.

Anyway, it's been fun. It was very amusing for a lazy Sunday afternoon. If you take one thing away from this experience, take this:

Seriously people, don't take yourselves so seriously.

Cool story bro.

#108 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:08 PM

http://www.carolinah...ate-thread.html

:lol:

Attached Files

#109 GoApps70

GoApps70

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:38 PM

All Hail the Mighty Cam!

#110 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:41 PM

Glad that's over.

#111 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:54 PM

Cool story bro.

Sorry you got caught in the net too.

#112 Punisher

Punisher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:21 PM

Sorry you got caught in the net too.

Wasn't the worst thing that happened to me today...or the last 10 seconds. Eh

#113 SirPanther

SirPanther

The Swag Fairy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:23 AM

Does anybody know if Cam will be on any of the late night shows this week?

#114 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,818 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:04 AM

Does anybody know if Cam will be on any of the late night shows this week?

Cam will be on Mike & Mike at 8:45am Today.

#115 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,259 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:14 AM

NY Times - Validation for Cam Newton and the Coach Who Tutored him:

http://www.nytimes.c...l/30rhoden.html

#116 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,394 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:40 AM

I'm glad he changed his hair style.

#117 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,189 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:14 PM

I know that several of the highlights posted were of Cam running over and through defensive players.

I hope that I NEVER see him try this in the NFL. With the hitting that happens out there, if he tries those moves it will be a very short time before they are carrying him off the field.

I want to see him use his legs as a weapon. However, I hope that Shula teaches him the art of sliding and getting out of bounds.

#118 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,189 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:17 PM

Who are the Camolina Camthers? Never heard of them. I thought we had first pick, but I'm too lazy to look. I figure you guys should compile all the information instead of me just adding any new info myself.

Camolina Camthers??? Seriously?

That has to be the most retarded and and dumbest one yet.

Jesus people, our fan base is starting to sound like a bunch of middle schoolers.

Support Cam as our QB...but don't sound like an idiot.

#119 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:27 PM

I know that several of the highlights posted were of Cam running over and through defensive players.

I hope that I NEVER see him try this in the NFL. With the hitting that happens out there, if he tries those moves it will be a very short time before they are carrying him off the field.

I want to see him use his legs as a weapon. However, I hope that Shula teaches him the art of sliding and getting out of bounds.

If a DB like Deangelo Hall or someone Munnerlyn's size gets in his way it might be Deja Vu. just sayin' he is 6'6 2damn50:auto:

#120 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

If a DB like Deangelo Hall or someone Munnerlyn's size gets in his way it might be Deja Vu. just sayin' he is 6'6 2damn50:auto:

Exactly of course we want him to be a balanced dual threat like a 2011 season Vick for example but I am not to worried about what Mad Hatter stated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com