Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR 'Puts Newton on the Clock'

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Tom's best work, ever. Insightful and very informative look @ Cam and Jerry. Can't wait until this labor mess is over and the dynasty begins.

Posted

picture of the clock please

Posted

man this is the best Panthers piece I've read in a long time. major props to the observer.

so your argument is "Sorensen wouldn't have told us the truth anyway so it's not accurate"?

Not exactly. In spite of my obvious cynicism, I won't go so far to say it's a pile of bologna.

I believe that Sorensen gave us the bright and shiny here. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that everything that he reported actually happened. But I'd also bet that the picture, as a whole, probably wasn't quite as heartwarming or down-home-perfect as portrayed.

As I said, I've written a few pieces of fluff before, and the trick is to accurately describe the best stuff about what you're reporting on while conveniently leaving out any observations that might be considered unflattering to the subjects. In this case, the subject in question would be Richardson.

I won't lie to you. This point of view is largely based on assumption and I'm not trying to say that I think Richardson practices voodoo or gropes old ladies. In fact, I'm not trying to say anything about him personally. I just think Sorensen made sure the article was flattering in an effort to help him continue to get access to Richardson, who at times can be elusive to the press.

Makes for a damn good story, though. I admit.

Posted

Everyone saw your post the first time, the fact that no one responded means no one values your opinion.

Yer sweet. We should go for ice cream something. <3

Posted

Either that or it's an extremely rare antique clock made from the hollow bones of cute animals slain by Genghis Khan. He's got the money for that kind of stuff, ya know.

Dammit . Now i want one of those. Heads to Ebay, ;)

Posted

Bump.

This mess about Cam going out with Rivera is nonsense.

Posted

the giants boards are filled with people calling for the heads of tom coughlin and kevin gilbride and demanding eli be benched for ryan nassib, and they're the most successful team in the league over the past half decade.

losing begets morons who beget moronic opinions. no franchise is immune.

5 people like this

Posted

the giants boards are filled with people calling for the heads of tom coughlin and kevin gilbride and demanding eli be benched for ryan nassib, and they're the most successful team in the league over the past half decade.

losing begets morons who beget moronic opinions. no franchise is immune.

i read the broncos board after their playoff loss. some were saying they should look for a new qb.

wut.

Posted

i read the broncos board after their playoff loss. some were saying they should look for a new qb.

wut.

how much longer will that lego neck support that Maoi head?

1 person likes this

Posted

how much longer will that lego neck support that Maoi head?

lol

Posted

wut.

Despite Rivera not having head coach make up, he has gotten us closer than we were 3 years ago to being a contender. I'm convinced we are a few minor pieces away from being a major threat. (OL, CB, WR)

Every team has some loser fans that can't see the potential if it were tattooed to their forehead. Some people just cant handle the heat or adversity. We need innovative leadership to get us over the hump. The panthers will get that missing leadership piece soon.