Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car123

Round 5: WR Hawaii Kealoha Pilares

214 posts in this topic

I absolutely love this pick for some reason. I just have a feeling he's going to set the world on fire.

Looks like Chud is going to "open up" the offense

THIS GUY IS GREAT. You're officially stupid if you don't like this pick.

'You're officially stupid' if you don't like a guy who is an average route runner with average speed who benefitted from a spread offense and is projected to be a team's 5th receiver?! LOL! Glad you have THAT much confidence in him...I hope he can contribute on Special Teams. :p

I've watched like 15 videos and he's small but he's very fast and he can make people miss. He could be the next Steve Smith.

apparently, he can really jump too...does sound a lot like steve smith

'You're officially stupid' if you don't like a guy who is an average route runner with average speed who benefitted from a spread offense and is projected to be a team's 5th receiver?! LOL! Glad you have THAT much confidence in him...I hope he can contribute on Special Teams. :p

Who are you?

4.42 40 on a knee still recovering from an injury isn't average buddy. I'm sorry we can't all run 4.2's on two torn ACLs like you can.

people were projecting Gettis would be cut and put on the practice squad last year. Now he's our starting WR.

4.42 40 on a knee still recovering from an injury isn't average buddy. I'm sorry we can't all run 4.2's on two torn ACLs like you can.

I heard EasyT ran a 3.9...

A lot of WRs put up big numbers in Hawaii's spread offense. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and pull for the guy. I read on another site where they think he will be the 'next Steve Smith'. LOL! Let's hope so!

Welcome to the team, 'Sweet P'! :cool:

He must be from a WAC school who Hawaii has beat the last few years. He's a 5th round pick..hard to get too excited but I'm willing to give him a shot.