Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car123

Round 5: WR Hawaii Kealoha Pilares

214 posts in this topic

I typically agree with you. But bashing one Panther while telling people to get on board with another Panther or get the F out of the way is a bit ironic.

Especially when they are both recently acquired, unproven players that are considered projects by nearly every professional involved with the NFL.

What's ironic? You got mad that I pointed out a fact? Armanti didnt play WR in his LIFE before last year, CAM has played QB incase you didn't notice. He doesn't need help learning the basic fundamentals of dropping back, taking a snap, and throwing technique. Armanti has to be taught EVERYTHING about the WR position.

And I wasn't bashing, I stated a fact that doesn't help Edwards but you automatically think it's bashing.

Edwards is a playmaker, not a wr.

See, Devin Hester, but slow and with bad hands.

Edwards is a playmaker, not a wr.

See, Devin Hester, but slow and with bad hands.

That's not good esp if your playing a position where you have to catch...and outrun people...

What's ironic? You got mad that I pointed out a fact? Armanti didnt play WR in his LIFE before last year, CAM has played QB incase you didn't notice. He doesn't need help learning the basic fundamentals of dropping back, taking a snap, and throwing technique. Armanti has to be taught EVERYTHING about the WR position.

And I wasn't bashing, I stated a fact that doesn't help Edwards but you automatically think it's bashing.

LOL...Wut? Where did I get mad? I didn't even disagree with what you were saying necessarily I simply pointed out the hilarity of it. Seriously man, go back and read my posts, re-evaluate your above statement then get back to me.

Also see.... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony

This may help

• Topics

• No jarred Norris? No Gino Gradkowski? No Brian Cox Jr, no way.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
    • Hey @E CaT PanTHer 2. For someone that kind of consistently makes strange remarks about black people, and also proudly voted for and supported Donald Trump, you sure don't seem to mind appropriating black culture when it serves you best.
    • I heard something the other day that made perfect sense to me. I was obviously aware of the Austin craze a few years back when interest began peaking and the real estate market began a recovery long before the rest of the country. Someone said, "Austin is outgrowing Austin." Remember Charlotte in 1990 and what happened over the next 20 years? Very comparable and many of the same issues associate with such rapid economic growth, development and population: real estate, infrastructure (traffic), employment competition, etc.