• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:50 PM

Newton
DeAngelo Williams / Jonathan Stewart / Mike Goodson
David Gettis / Brandon LaFell / Armanti Edwards / Kealoha Pilares
Jeremy Shockey / Gary Barnidge

fixed.

don't discount edwards because fox didn't use him last year. fox was constipated the whole year and made crappy personnel decisions. i have no problem adding edwards to what will become the receiving corps from hell.

count on us having regularly 4-5 receiver sets.

#212 stinkyjak

stinkyjak

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:09 PM

Wish we took Dwayne Harris instead... Could have taken him an entire round later as well .

#213 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,704 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:51 PM

fixed.

don't discount edwards because fox didn't use him last year. fox was constipated the whole year and made crappy personnel decisions. i have no problem adding edwards to what will become the receiving corps from hell.

count on us having regularly 4-5 receiver sets.

And you never know, maybe will end up still with Smitty. We actually look pretty good pending the development of our new guys

#214 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:05 PM

And you never know, maybe will end up still with Smitty. We actually look pretty good pending the development of our new guys

we'll be fine either way.

at this point, i don't care if he stays or goes. panthers will be improving and moving forward with or without him. if he leaves, it's going to be because of his attitude and because rivera really doesn't want to or need to bother with it. there doesn't need to be any detractors or negative people around, regardless of what they have done here in the past or their talent. you're either on board with what is happening or you're gone.

i would like for him to be happy about being here and productive, but i won't cry if he's gone.

#215 Edward Teach

Edward Teach

#PanthersMafia

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:14 PM

I have seen some nicknames mentioned:
Mount Kealoha
TikiTorch
Sweet P
Kowabunga
"The Love"

How about Stitch? I think it fits...
I, like many others, an excited about Pilares.

#216 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:49 PM

I typically agree with you. But bashing one Panther while telling people to get on board with another Panther or get the F out of the way is a bit ironic.
Especially when they are both recently acquired, unproven players that are considered projects by nearly every professional involved with the NFL.

What's ironic? You got mad that I pointed out a fact? Armanti didnt play WR in his LIFE before last year, CAM has played QB incase you didn't notice. He doesn't need help learning the basic fundamentals of dropping back, taking a snap, and throwing technique. Armanti has to be taught EVERYTHING about the WR position.

And I wasn't bashing, I stated a fact that doesn't help Edwards but you automatically think it's bashing.

#217 Verge

Verge

Huddle Troll Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:53 PM

Edwards is a playmaker, not a wr.

See, Devin Hester, but slow and with bad hands.

#218 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:05 PM

Edwards is a playmaker, not a wr.

See, Devin Hester, but slow and with bad hands.

That's not good esp if your playing a position where you have to catch...and outrun people...

#219 CAVSS

CAVSS

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:59 PM

What's ironic? You got mad that I pointed out a fact? Armanti didnt play WR in his LIFE before last year, CAM has played QB incase you didn't notice. He doesn't need help learning the basic fundamentals of dropping back, taking a snap, and throwing technique. Armanti has to be taught EVERYTHING about the WR position.

And I wasn't bashing, I stated a fact that doesn't help Edwards but you automatically think it's bashing.

LOL...Wut? Where did I get mad? I didn't even disagree with what you were saying necessarily I simply pointed out the hilarity of it. Seriously man, go back and read my posts, re-evaluate your above statement then get back to me.

Also see.... http://dictionary.re...om/browse/irony

This may help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.