Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimmy Clausen

263 posts in this topic

Posted

an auburn nut hugger? Do you see my join date u loser :rolleyes:

You're so gay.

Posted

we all know you've hitched your post to the jimmy clausen train(ND fan?) since the beginning so it's really hard to take anything you say seriously now..

Posted

Hurney drafted Clausen last year b/c he was the best QB available & all we had was Moore & Cantwell. I don't think Hurney truly believes Clausen is the next franchise QB, he just had to go grab a QB that could win a few for us. If I recall, our o-line sucked ass all last year & didn't do a great job blocking for Jimmy

Posted

Remember, if Cam is great and Clausen is pretty good.....good trade value. All the Clausen haters need to be hoping for good things.

Posted

Wow, you were able to find 3 minutes of highlights?

Im surprised

Edit:NVM, You also used the abundant supply of garbage plays as well

Posted

You're so gay.

You're quite angry. Maybe you should consider a break from the forums.

Posted

You're so gay.

Funny comment coming from someone who made a thread dedicated to the worthless Jimmy Clausen

Posted

drew-seeley-resolution-let-go-01.jpg

Posted

if A QB rating rated the team, it would be called a team rating. Jimmy earned that abysmal rating with abysmal play. he had maybe, MAYBE 10-15 throws that were big league throws out of 10 starts. that's about 1 good throw per game out of about 20 throws per game.

that's not good. neither is clausen. you scoff at the idea that if matt is here next year he is starting over jimmy. too bad if Matt's here, it's going to happen because jimmy is horrendous.

You honestly don't think our supporting cast last year had anything to do with his quarterback rating? Half the team was on IR.

Posted

If Clausen does well, which I hope he does, it doesn't mean he's trade bait. It means he's what's called a good backup. Something we haven't had.

Posted

Winning is the best deodorant.

Good thing we drafted Cam then, or else we would stink! :lol:

Posted

You honestly don't think our supporting cast last year had anything to do with his quarterback rating? Half the team was on IR.

That...plus coaches who did not give a flip, or worse.