#16 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

It was a bad season last year and Jimmy been a rookie didnt make it any better. He really got blame for a lot but thats how it is he was the QB. The FO had to do what they had to do. They had to take Newton. I believe what really made the decision was if they would have passed on him and he turned out to be good and jimmy not do so well it would have been a bad decision and they were going to have to keep searching for a QB or even be out of a job. The odds were a lil bit better for them taking him because if he works out good, but if he dont then they are screwed. They could be out of a job either way but by them taking a chance on Newton and if they coach him up the way he needs to be. He will be a good QB.

#17 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:01 PM

Hmmm.......what 6 or 7 great throws out of how many attempts?

Not as many as you think. He has potential by making big time NFL throws. It's not like he would have a perfect passer rating in every game. There are learning curves and obviously his situation was probably the hardest in the NFL since we were the worst offensive team.

#18 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,227 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

He made a ton of bad throws that any NFL QB has to make

#19 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,272 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

Hope the best for everyone. I want the competition to be great and make everyone better. I actually hope someone steps up...Clausen or Moore, or someone, so that Cam does not have to start at the beginning of the season. I think he should have a few plays to run and have the chance to learn before being thrown into the fire. Of course....if Clausen proves to be the QB he thinks he is...that would be fine too. Let's just be great. All of us.

#20 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:58 PM

Winning is the best deodorant.

#21 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:05 PM

wow, that video showed all 3 decent throws he made all year....

#22 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

I dedicate this to the Huddle because there aren't many people on here that support Jimmy Clausen. I represent a small group who actually want him to remain the starter and I still feel that he should be the franchise guy.

the worst video i have ever seen

#23 Knaakedup

Knaakedup

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

Not as many as you think. He has potential by making big time NFL throws. It's not like he would have a perfect passer rating in every game. There are learning curves and obviously his situation was probably the hardest in the NFL since we were the worst offensive team.

You have absolutely, got to be kidding me. Are you his agent or something???? Jimmy Clausen literally has no business being in the NFL. You put ME in the game and I would have had one decent throw a game. That video you made is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen but hopefully it makes him viable trade bait. Jimmy is done here. Finished. Over. Gone. He couldn't see over the defensive line if someone gave him a little Jimmy stepping stool. GET OVER IT.

#24 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

We'll be paying Cam Newton tons of money and he has more upside so I would prefer Newton is the one who works out. You'd be crazy to think otherwise.

If Newton isn't the better man then he shouldn't start, but i would rather him be the guy.

#25 brandon_87

brandon_87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

regardless of what some of these clausen-ites think, the bottom line is that he can't play in this league and will always be viewed as a wasted pick that could have taken golden tate or mardy gilyard or a handful of other talents. The only up-side from us taking clausen last year was that it didn't cost that much

/thread

#26 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:17 PM

theres probably a longer one, thats way worse.

#27 brandon_87

brandon_87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:18 PM

lets see if we can get on of all his fumbles, miscues, and the throw aways on 3rd down.....

#28 Knaakedup

Knaakedup

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:21 PM

Disagree. In order for that to happen there would have to be more highlights of him making good throws... not out of bounds.

#29 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,539 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:22 PM

Well I hope he does very well so we can have a good problem not a bad one.

#30 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:27 PM

wow, that video showed all 3 decent throws he made all year....

You guys are stupid idiots. Probably Auburn fans? Blinded by Newtons nuts dangling in your faces all the time.

You have absolutely, got to be kidding me. Are you his agent or something???? Jimmy Clausen literally has no business being in the NFL. You put ME in the game and I would have had one decent throw a game. That video you made is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen but hopefully it makes him viable trade bait. Jimmy is done here. Finished. Over. Gone. He couldn't see over the defensive line if someone gave him a little Jimmy stepping stool. GET OVER IT.

You probably can't even hold a football due to your tiny feminine hands.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com