#46 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

If Clausen does well, which I hope he does, it doesn't mean he's trade bait. It means he's what's called a good backup. Something we haven't had.

#47 CarolinaCatBrigade

CarolinaCatBrigade

She likes my Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

Winning is the best deodorant.

Good thing we drafted Cam then, or else we would stink! :lol:

#48 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,250 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:46 PM

You honestly don't think our supporting cast last year had anything to do with his quarterback rating? Half the team was on IR.

That...plus coaches who did not give a flip, or worse.

#49 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,405 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:47 PM

If Clausen does well, which I hope he does, it doesn't mean he's trade bait. It means he's what's called a good backup. Something we haven't had.

Good back ups usually become trade bait, look at Kolb or what the Texans gave up to get Schaub.

#50 trueblade

trueblade

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:55 PM

You honestly don't think our supporting cast last year had anything to do with his quarterback rating? Half the team was on IR.

I'm pretty sure Aaron Rodgers was in a similar spot (half the team on IR).

#51 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:12 PM

I dedicate this to the Huddle because there aren't many people on here that support Jimmy Clausen. I represent a small group who actually want him to remain the starter and I still feel that he should be the franchise guy.

He had some great throws alright! I would say his specialty is the routes he threw to Ray Lewis and Lofa Tatupu. What you thing?

#52 Punisher

Punisher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:23 PM

David Carr had better highlights.

#53 GoApps70

GoApps70

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:23 PM

Hating a man, you've never met or seen play an NFL down. People like you are the one's who a have negative mentality.

I hate to take this position, but people hate many people that they have never met or seen play an NFL down.

Many people hate Obama but have never met him or seen him play an NFL down.

P.S. - I "hate" Jimmy Clausen, and I have seen him play an NFL down. Unfortunately.

#54 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,405 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:24 PM

Now that's an absurd comparison.

#55 GoApps70

GoApps70

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:32 PM

Jimmy made great throws last season. Let's not discredit plays that he made because of a low quarterback rating that reflected our overall team's performance last season.

JIMMMMMMMMMMMY CLAUSEN why are you using Ashor as your name on here? Does Ashor stand for As ho_e?

#56 GoApps70

GoApps70

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:35 PM

He had some great throws alright! I would say his specialty is the routes he threw to Ray Lewis and Lofa Tatupu. What you thing?

Are you saying that JC is a really smart guy. Are you implying that he took our money and got paid for throwing those type passes by someone else also?

#57 Fright

Fright

The best never rest.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

I guess having years of Delhomme really made some fans tolerable to piss poor QB performances on this team. Clausen was horrible and other team's players said they could tell he was scared? True or not, that's not something I want said about a QB leading my favorite team. EVER. Blame poor coaching, blame his lack of preparation, blame whatever. His image is burned and I could never see this team rallying around him.

Cam already has the confidence and determination to succeed that Clausen will only dream about. I believe Cam can lead this team and take us further than Clausen can and I didn't even want Cam.

#58 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:56 PM

I don't need a Youtube video to remind me of that garbage. Only a casual Panther fan could endorse giving Clausen another chance. If you would've sat threw every snap of that mess last year, like most of us die hards, this thread couldn't possible have been made.

I remember being at that Chicago game sitting in that hot ass sun cheering on my favorite team, but at the same time feeling so hopeless, powerless, and low. Especially when Pep intercepted Clausen, and ran out in front with his pointer finger to his lips hushing a already breathless crowd. That was some painful poo!

The crazy think I remember about that day is rushing home to re-watch the game so I could hear what the commentators had to say, so you and Clausen both can go to hell.

Edited by Tarheels23, 01 May 2011 - 08:59 PM.

#59 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:36 PM

Seriously? When was the last time we had a great passing offense? Only thing this team is good at is running and we couldn't do that last year. Try to stick any quarterback in last year's team and see what happens.

#60 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:40 PM

I don't need a Youtube video to remind me of that garbage. Only a casual Panther fan could endorse giving Clausen another chance. If you would've sat threw every snap of that mess last year, like most of us die hards, this thread couldn't possible have been made.

I remember being at that Chicago game sitting in that hot ass sun cheering on my favorite team, but at the same time feeling so hopeless, powerless, and low. Especially when Pep intercepted Clausen, and ran out in front with his pointer finger to his lips hushing a already breathless crowd. That was some painful poo!

The crazy think I remember about that day is rushing home to re-watch the game so I could hear what the commentators had to say, so you and Clausen both can go to hell.

Tough guy right here ladies and gentlemen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.