Jimmy Clausen

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#121 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,300 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:03 PM

I don't understand why everyone is so caught up on getting some trade value for Clausen. I also don't remember people complaining about the other horrible picks we made that didn't work out like Jarrett and Everette Brown.
Big deal if we don't get a draft pick for Clausen... quite frankly, I want him to be on this team for a very long time.

b/c Jarrett and Brown didn't get the reps Clausen did.....nor did guys like Charles Johnson. There is an unknown about players that hardly see the field.

Clausen with his absurd reps should have shown something, anything......he showed he is a far worse Qb with more work to do than anyone could have imagined. (and that can't be pinned all on a coach who has proven to have designed an offense where the QB doesn't have to so much except not go full retard to find success).

Edited by CRA, 04 May 2011 - 12:11 PM.

#122 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,171 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

oh...and people didn't complain about jarrett? lol

#123 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

oh...and people didn't complain about jarrett? lol

I personally liked the Jarrett pick but it obviously didn't work out. I don't want Jimmy to go anywhere because I don't want him to represent any other team but mine.

#124 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,171 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:18 PM

:lol:

#125 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:27 PM

:jc: gone.
:jc: don't want to be second fiddle.
:jc: wants to be back on the west coast.
:jc: like's Pete Carroll.

#126 xcarnx

xcarnx

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

I personally hope they do throw Cam out there. Leave Jimmy on the bench all year. Let him have some time to learn and develop. Then in year 3 or 4 when they have given up on Cam the Sham Newton we can be right where we need to be. Hopefully a QB who has had time to grow and develop. A new coaching staff that isnt a throw away from all the other teams that interviewed him, and a GM that has a clue how not to give a draft away.

#127 CAVSS

CAVSS

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:35 PM

I personally hope they do throw Cam out there. Leave Jimmy on the bench all year. Let him have some time to learn and develop. Then in year 3 or 4 when they have given up on Cam the Sham Newton we can be right where we need to be. Hopefully a QB who has had time to grow and develop. A new coaching staff that isnt a throw away from all the other teams that interviewed him, and a GM that has a clue how not to give a draft away.

I hear the Patriots are accepting fan applications. You may also want to consider the Eagles.

#128 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,300 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:51 PM

So while Clausen is on the bench he is going to grow a couple inches, grow bigger hands, completely rework his entire throwing motion that has been unchanged since high school, change his QB mindset that he has played w/ since HS, and finally do stuff he has never done and be able to beat equally or more talented football teams than his own?

Not sure he can pull that off while on the bench....

#129 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

So while Clausen is on the bench he is going to grow a couple inches, grow bigger hands, completely rework his entire throwing motion that has been unchanged since high school, change his QB mindset that he has played w/ since HS, and finally do stuff he has never done and be able to beat equally or more talented football teams than his own?

Tell that to Philip Rivers.

#130 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:05 PM

Tell me Drew Brees is too short for the position.

#131 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,300 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:07 PM

Tell me Drew Brees is too short for the position.

tell me Drew Brees releases the ball at the same height and as slowly as Clausen?

#132 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,300 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:09 PM

Tell that to Philip Rivers.

Rivers is 6-5. He doesn't have the same issues as Clausen if he releases low.

#133 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,171 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:21 PM

drew brees is short and he's great. that must mean that jimmy clausen will be great also!

#134 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,300 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:23 PM

drew brees is short and he's great. that must mean that jimmy clausen will be great also!

Michael Jordan once got cut from his HS basketball team much like a poster here at the huddle named CRA!!! Watch out!!

#135 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

tell me Drew Brees releases the ball at the same height and as slowly as Clausen?

Rivers is 6-5. He doesn't have the same issues as Clausen if he releases low.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not that different, left arm tucked in for Brees which exaggerates Jimmy's.

Rivers has horrible mechanics and throws sidearm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com