Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To the "yes we Cam" people

102 posts in this topic

Posted

Please stop saying that. Make something else up. I don't want our new franchise QB to be associated with political failure.

Thanks.

2 people like this

Posted

Camolina Panthers. Worst to first in two years.

Posted

moving to the tinderbox in 3...2...

Posted

He has gone home due to the lockout. He has a playbook to learn, and working out with teammates would help him learn that tremendously. He went home instead, using the lockout as an excuse. Unless I don't know the whole story, and I am sure someone who doesn't know the story either will jump in to defend his actions, this could be the beginning of the work ethic criticisms. Do you want to be great, Cam? If you all want to crown him because he won 14 games in a simple offense in college do so, but not in the name of the Panthers. He has done nothing for us yet.

Posted

So what you're saying is "No we cam't"?

Posted

So what you're saying is "No we cam't"?

What I'm saying is that Newton does not have any ties to politics, keep it that way. Why relate a franchise player to a political failure? Doesn't make sense to me. Get a new slogan please.

Posted

Hey cam wheres the birth cert

Posted

I mean I could go on about him sitting on the beach reading his playbook, which is much nicer than sitting at home looking at his playbook but naaaahhh. I could make the argument that before he works out with teammates and because he doesn't have use to team facilities(film room) it would be more beneficial for him to learn the playbook and go over the things Rivera/Shula laid out for him. Then I thought whats the use of defending him? So people like you can tear down everything he does next week? He is a panther now. Go ahead an spew whatever you want in my opinion.

1 person likes this

Posted

He has gone home due to the lockout. He has a playbook to learn, and working out with teammates would help him learn that tremendously. He went home instead, using the lockout as an excuse. Unless I don't know the whole story, and I am sure someone who doesn't know the story either will jump in to defend his actions, this could be the beginning of the work ethic criticisms. Do you want to be great, Cam? If you all want to crown him because he won 14 games in a simple offense in college do so, but not in the name of the Panthers. He has done nothing for us yet.

Wrong thread. Stop hatin on my boy, I was once a hater but now I'm on the train, because I'm a true fan and not a skeptic. Be a panthers fan or gtfo.

Posted

What I'm saying is that Newton does not have any ties to politics, keep it that way. Why relate a franchise player to a political failure? Doesn't make sense to me. Get a new slogan please.

I guess it depends on if you believe the yes we can guy is a political failure. Just because you or your circle of friends believe that doesn't mean everyone feels that way. To each his own. If it makes you feel better you can say Cam isn't a citizen and was born in Haiiti or something. Then you can spend the next 3 years asking for his birth certificate :biggrin5:

1 person likes this

Posted

This thread is the 2001 Panthers of threads, the OP was good then everything sucked

Posted

Would anyone else care to explain this thread?