100 replies to this topic

#16 CAPantherFan

CAPantherFan

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:26 AM

I agree with the OP if 'yes we cam' slogan has anything to do with that chump in the white house. That said not sure if that's his main slogan. More like 'change we believe in' or some crap like that?

#17 CarolinaCatBrigade

CarolinaCatBrigade

She likes my Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:27 AM

I guess it depends on if you believe the yes we can guy is a political failure. Just because you or your circle of friends believe that doesn't mean everyone feels that way. To each his own. If it makes you feel better you can say Cam isn't a citizen and was born in Haiiti or something. Then you can spend the next 3 years asking for his birth certificate :biggrin5:

I'm not starting a thread about politics. Just the opposite, I'm trying to keep the relation between Newton and the white house as far apart as possible. Newton should be related to success, not debt and dispair.

#18 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,335 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:28 AM

Hey guys I'm not making this thread about politics. Just posting my opinion of the current President over and over again by proxy.

#19 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,935 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:30 AM

We already have one Kenyan Muslim American hating immigrant in the WH, don't need one under Center I agree. Good thread

#20 CarolinaCatBrigade

CarolinaCatBrigade

She likes my Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:30 AM

let's just rip off the slogan of a real political success story, george w bush.

"yes, america cam"

dude's an icon and an entertainer. let's just hope america is big enough for him (hint: it's not).

I haven't liked a president since Reagan. So the whole Bush thing doesn't really say anything.

#21 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:31 AM

Nobody said moving Cam forward. Now that's being associated with a retarded Politician.

#22 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,708 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:32 AM

Wrong thread moron. Stop hatin on my boy, I was once a hater but now I'm on the train, because I'm a true fan and not a skeptic. Be a panthers fan or gtfo.

Calling someone a name because they don't agree with you makes you the moron. So I am supposed to now get giddy over Cam leaving town because you are? I want to see his dedication. The issues/questions with Newton did not go away when we drafted him. In fact, if you knew anything about football or playbooks you would know that veterans would help him get ready faster. I see the need to get his ass on the field as soon as possible.

Name calling is a violation of this board. Learn to accept other opinions without getting personal. In other words, grow up.

#23 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:34 AM

well they say cam newton might have trouble memorizing all of chud's plays and i mean, reagan couldn't have told you what he had for breakfast after putting his plate away so there's one i could get behind

Edited by cantrell, 01 May 2011 - 10:43 AM.

#24 CAPantherFan

CAPantherFan

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:35 AM

well they say cam newton might have trouble remembering all of chud's plays and i mean, reagan couldn't have told you what he had for breakfast after putting his plate away so there's one i could get behind

Wut???

#25 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:36 AM

reagan had alzheimer's

#26 CarolinaCatBrigade

CarolinaCatBrigade

She likes my Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:36 AM

Calling someone a name because they don't agree with you makes you the moron. So I am supposed to now get giddy over Cam leaving town because you are? I want to see his dedication. The issues/questions with Newton did not go away when we drafted him. In fact, if you knew anything about football or playbooks you would know that veterans would help him get ready faster. I see the need to get his ass on the field as soon as possible.

Name calling is a violation of this board. Learn to accept other opinions without getting personal. In other words, grow up.

I'm sorry, but your post had nothing to do with this thread (then again that the same with every thead on the huddle). So what if Newton takes a vacation? Players are locked out. He already spent 5 hours with the coaches in a meeting. He has a playbook. Give the kid a break.

#27 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,005 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

Isnt he going to work with George whitfield. Thats what i thought. There is nothing wrong with him leaving hell everybody else probably left to. I can see the players scheduling some practices in the upcoming weeks.

There isnt any need if the whole offense isnt there.

#28 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

Posted Image

#29 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,935 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:40 AM

inb435pagesoftinkerboxworthynonsense

#30 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,759 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:43 AM

we can do it, allll night longgggg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.