Photo
- - - - -

To the "yes we Cam" people

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
100 replies to this topic

#25 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:36 AM

reagan had alzheimer's

#26 CarolinaCatBrigade

CarolinaCatBrigade

She likes my Newton

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:36 AM

Calling someone a name because they don't agree with you makes you the moron. So I am supposed to now get giddy over Cam leaving town because you are? I want to see his dedication. The issues/questions with Newton did not go away when we drafted him. In fact, if you knew anything about football or playbooks you would know that veterans would help him get ready faster. I see the need to get his ass on the field as soon as possible.

Name calling is a violation of this board. Learn to accept other opinions without getting personal. In other words, grow up.

I'm sorry, but your post had nothing to do with this thread (then again that the same with every thead on the huddle). So what if Newton takes a vacation? Players are locked out. He already spent 5 hours with the coaches in a meeting. He has a playbook. Give the kid a break.

#27 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

Calling someone a name because they don't agree with you makes you the moron. So I am supposed to now get giddy over Cam leaving town because you are? I want to see his dedication. The issues/questions with Newton did not go away when we drafted him. In fact, if you knew anything about football or playbooks you would know that veterans would help him get ready faster. I see the need to get his ass on the field as soon as possible.

Name calling is a violation of this board. Learn to accept other opinions without getting personal. In other words, grow up.

Isnt he going to work with George whitfield. Thats what i thought. There is nothing wrong with him leaving hell everybody else probably left to. I can see the players scheduling some practices in the upcoming weeks.

There isnt any need if the whole offense isnt there.

#28 cantrell

cantrell

HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

Posted Image

#29 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:40 AM

inb435pagesoftinkerboxworthynonsense

#30 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:43 AM

we can do it, allll night longgggg

#31 CarolinaCatBrigade

CarolinaCatBrigade

She likes my Newton

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:47 AM

we can do it, allll night longgggg

One of the culprits has revealed himself. The only "change" Newton needs to make is from spread to pro style offense. Thanks.

#32 cantrell

cantrell

HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:49 AM

We already have one Kenyan Muslim American hating immigrant in the WH, don't need one under Center I agree. Good thread

Posted Image

#33 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:53 AM

Posted Image

:patriot:

#34 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:00 AM

He has gone home due to the lockout. He has a playbook to learn, and working out with teammates would help him learn that tremendously. He went home instead, using the lockout as an excuse. Unless I don't know the whole story, and I am sure someone who doesn't know the story either will jump in to defend his actions, this could be the beginning of the work ethic criticisms. Do you want to be great, Cam? If you all want to crown him because he won 14 games in a simple offense in college do so, but not in the name of the Panthers. He has done nothing for us yet.

You my friend are an idiot! There's 31 other teams in the NFL, do us all a favor and choose one.

Edited by Tarheels23, 01 May 2011 - 11:22 AM.

#35 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:02 AM

MHS mad :lol: he has the playbook and spent time with the coaching staff on the day of the press conference I am not worried Stop reaching...

#36 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:06 AM

Please stop saying that. Make something else up. I don't want our new franchise QB to be associated with politics.

Thanks.

Fixed