Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zcustom

Crazy Strip Club stories...

111 posts in this topic

Guys get drunk at a strip club and get even more horny. They usually dont care until the next morning.

Us wimmenz do the same thing. Guess what I should take from this is just stay away from strip clubs.

Wanna get drunk together?

Boobies in your face??? Where? WHERE?

been a long time since I've been the the ballet...but some stories...

there's this huge club in Calgary we were in one afternoon and this guy kept trying to get up on the stage and the bouncers kept yelling at him to get down. Finally, he jumped up on his chair and then onto the stage and the largest Asian man I've ever seen came running over and basically open field tackled this guy off the stage and onto the floor. then they literally threw him down the stairs, about 15, to street level.

another time I was in my home town and we were at the bar and there were two girls up dancing together. They found out a guy in the audience was having his 18th birthday so they hauled him up on stage and proceeded to strip him before putting him in their little soap water filled tub. Then they did a little show for him and it was the funniest thing ever, this scrawny little kid with his ass in the tub with his little boner sticking out of the bubbles!!! funny as hell. Rumor has it afterwards one of them blew him, but not sure and if true, it probably didn't take long.

Wanna get drunk together?

The plan was to do that when you come up here next season for the game. You can get into Uptown Cabaret foh free with your Panthers ticket stub!!

just sayin....

Boobies in your face??? Where? WHERE?

AWWW there they went you just missed em.

Salty^^^ this is why you need to come so we can take biscuit to the strip club;)

I know this falls against the grain of the huddle, but strip clubs really have nothing to offer.. never made sense to me to pay a girl to show me her tits or give me blue balls..

Ive been to uptown. Hot girls but a waste of money.

I know this falls against the grain of the huddle, but strip clubs really have nothing to offer.. never made sense to me to pay a girl to show me her tits..

you don't enjoy over priced watered down drinks?

1 person likes this

In all honesty canadian strip clubs destroy american ones.

Ive been to uptown. Hot girls but a waste of money.

Suggestions? They also have an awesome buffet. We could do the Mens Club or whatever but thats like over here where I work....would involve getting on highway

Its just the state laws. Uptown is the best in charlotte though.

Saltman, how are the muslim strip clubs?