Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zcustom

Crazy Strip Club stories...

113 posts in this topic

Saltman, how are the muslim strip clubs?

you don't enjoy over priced watered down drinks?

that never really appealed to me either.. lol

Saltman, how are the muslim strip clubs?

You have to marry the girls.

Atleast you can have sixsomes though.

I have a few but not the time to tell all of them.. Ive been kicked out for pissing all over dudes shoes in the stalls on both sides of the one I was attempting to use, for squirting the dancer's toes during a wet t contest and for drinking out of the pitcher (that used to always get me in trouble). One of my fave's was when I was 22ish and full of youthful indescretion. I was doing some sidework in the bar so we were taken care of as far as not having to pay for anything and could go where ever we wanted -the dressing rooms, VIP room, etc. So this one night we were done and enjoying the libations, split an 8ball with a buddy and got 2 of the dancers to partake, not that difficult.. So I gave the broad a line and told her if she wanted another she would have to take it from a 'special place' and she did.. Yea, good times....

1 person likes this

Ya your mom needs to retire.

Coke is stripper gold. I knew a dude who used to deal. Had strippers on his junk ALL the time.

Footnote: I think he's dead. Seriously.

Ya your mom needs to retire.

she told me she quit!!! :cryin:

1 person likes this

Back in college, we went to a local club on St. Patrick's Day and rna into a girl from school, who was just smokin' hot. She starte dhanging out with us by the stage, and shortly thereafter 2 strippers grabbed her and pulled her up on stage to dance. We tossed some dollars, so the strippers started taking her clothes off - the more cash we tossed, the more naked they got her. Song ended with our friend down to her thong and nothing else and my buddy accidentally tossing a $50 instead of a $1.

In Puerto Rico, we went to a club where the strippers put your hands on them whether you wanted to or not and talked super dirty in Spanish the whole time. Crazy hot.

Got a couple more involving going to the clubs with my wife a time or two, but she'd kill me :crazy:

On my 25th birthday (2 years ago), myself and three other friends (including my 2 rooamies) went to Uptown Cabaret around 2AM. We were really, really fuged up.

I'd already blown through like $20 bucks throwing it at strippers, while this one stripper who I thought was really hot grabbed me and was like lets go upstairs, birthday boy.

I think the VIP up top is like $70 but my friend paid for it and the stripper only made us give her like $40.

Long story short, it was like an orgy up there, like 6 stippers and 5 dudes dry humping the fug out of each other and then just one huge black guy as security. So anyway the stipper is doing her thing, and I got to admit, it was extremely disappointing. That could of been the first time she had ever gave a dance for all I know. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it.

Anywho, after the like 10 mins up there, Im fairly certain she offered to blow me for like another $60 bucks but I wasn't interested. As I said before the dance was awful.

I was like okay cool thanks and get up to leave and she was like do you want to go again? And I was just like, "ya know, your heart just isn't in this, is it?"

She was like WTF? And I just told her it was awful, then she get realll pissed.

She got mad and I got scared I was gonna get beat up by the offensive tackle guarding the door so I just left really quickly.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Best thing ever to say to a stripper

for your future travel plans...the strip joints in Montreal advertise...

more contact than an NFL game!!!

You have to marry the girls.

Atleast you can have sixsomes though.

haha

bin Laden is doing that in hell right now.

Except his 73 virgins turned out to be 6 huge black guys fresh out of prison.