110 replies to this topic

#16 Kitten Diver

Kitten Diver

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:39 PM

Anonymous Myrtle Beach b.y.o.b. Full Nude strip club. Really didn't know pussy could smell that bad. I still puke in my mouth a little over the thought of that one very rotten clam.

#17 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,513 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

Saw a guy throw what appeared to be about $8000-$10,000 in $100s within about 10 seconds up on the stage at a chick (and in his defense she was absolutely a 10) and then immediately regretted it and and tried to get his money back, except everyone in the place was scrambling to pick it up, which lead to no less than 5 or 6 fights.

And no, Pacman Jones wasn't there.

#18 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:47 PM

I just find it funny that strippers think by grinding against me they think ill just cum on command.

#19 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,549 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:51 PM

Not in a "strip club" per se, but....I pretended to rush a frat at UNCC and they had a bunch of strippers at the party. They lined all of us up at one point and one came over to me. I gave her a dollar, she pulled my pants down, and proceeded to blow me in front of 30 other guys. Well, tried to blow me. You try getting it up with 30 guys surrounding you yelling SUCK! SUCK! SUCK! Good times...good times...

#20 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

Do hookers count?

My bachelor party was in vegas and my best man is pretty crazy. Well he called this one hooker showed up and came into the room where about 12 guys were hanging out. He claims to her before he will pay her anything she needs to give him a blowjob in front of everyone to prove the pay is worth it.

The dumb broad starts to just suck him off for atleast 5 minutes before she realizes she had been duped.

Good times.

#21 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,603 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:58 PM

No offense, but isn't it kind of gay to be sitting around a bunch of guys while you are getting head.

poo is just weird.

I wouldn't want to be chillin with all my girlfriends while some guy went down on me.

Pls explainz.

#22 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:00 PM

He doesnt care. Far from gay. As long as he can get off by another girl it doesnt matter to him.

#23 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:07 PM

On my 25th birthday (2 years ago), myself and three other friends (including my 2 rooamies) went to Uptown Cabaret around 2AM. We were really, really fuged up.

I'd already blown through like $20 bucks throwing it at strippers, while this one stripper who I thought was really hot grabbed me and was like lets go upstairs, birthday boy.

I think the VIP up top is like $70 but my friend paid for it and the stripper only made us give her like $40.

Long story short, it was like an orgy up there, like 6 stippers and 5 dudes dry humping the fug out of each other and then just one huge black guy as security. So anyway the stipper is doing her thing, and I got to admit, it was extremely disappointing. That could of been the first time she had ever gave a dance for all I know. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it.

Anywho, after the like 10 mins up there, Im fairly certain she offered to blow me for like another $60 bucks but I wasn't interested. As I said before the dance was awful.

I was like okay cool thanks and get up to leave and she was like do you want to go again? And I was just like, "ya know, your heart just isn't in this, is it?"

She was like WTF? And I just told her it was awful, then she get realll pissed.

She got mad and I got scared I was gonna get beat up by the offensive tackle guarding the door so I just left really quickly.

#24 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,603 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

Ive never considered getting a lapdance at a strip club, but wouldn't you be afraid of what you could possibly contract getting blown by one of those girls?

Im perfectly happy with teh boobiez in my face and nothing more. Then again, that could be because I have all of those things myself.

Idk, hard to compare it to a male strip club since Ive never been to one.

#25 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:14 PM

Guys get drunk at a strip club and get even more horny. They usually dont care until the next morning.

#26 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,603 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

Guys get drunk at a strip club and get even more horny. They usually dont care until the next morning.

Us wimmenz do the same thing. Guess what I should take from this is just stay away from strip clubs.

#27 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:16 PM

Wanna get drunk together?

#28 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,725 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:20 PM

Boobies in your face??? Where? WHERE?

#29 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:24 PM

been a long time since I've been the the ballet...but some stories...

there's this huge club in Calgary we were in one afternoon and this guy kept trying to get up on the stage and the bouncers kept yelling at him to get down. Finally, he jumped up on his chair and then onto the stage and the largest Asian man I've ever seen came running over and basically open field tackled this guy off the stage and onto the floor. then they literally threw him down the stairs, about 15, to street level.

another time I was in my home town and we were at the bar and there were two girls up dancing together. They found out a guy in the audience was having his 18th birthday so they hauled him up on stage and proceeded to strip him before putting him in their little soap water filled tub. Then they did a little show for him and it was the funniest thing ever, this scrawny little kid with his ass in the tub with his little boner sticking out of the bubbles!!! funny as hell. Rumor has it afterwards one of them blew him, but not sure and if true, it probably didn't take long.

#30 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,603 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:24 PM

Wanna get drunk together?

The plan was to do that when you come up here next season for the game. You can get into Uptown Cabaret foh free with your Panthers ticket stub!!

just sayin....

Boobies in your face??? Where? WHERE?

AWWW there they went you just missed em.

Salty^^^ this is why you need to come so we can take biscuit to the strip club;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com