Photo
- - - - -

Fox News: This begin under the Bush Administration

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#37 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:42 PM

I mean it did honestly.

He invaded 2 countries, and was the president when it all started.

Obama just finished it. hopefully.

#38 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

HUDDLER

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:45 PM

Of course it started with Bush. Thankfully, Obama had the gumption to see it through to completion.

#39 bredy087

bredy087

The Comeback Kid

HUDDLER

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:51 PM

You guys cant be serious with all this crap. Just when you think youre starting to make progress, we witness the masses falling hook line and sinker for this garbage. I wonder how everyone is going to feel when we use this as a reason to further pursue our military efforts in the middle east? It was only a matter of time before the establishment decided to play the Bin Laden card.

Could you ever believe that OBL was actually found and killed in the past year as no part of some major conspiracy? Could you ever admit that you are wrong?

#40 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:55 AM

We just started a 3rd possibly 4th war with two already in progress and yall are talking about this being an end to the wars all the while making this a political badminton match. By Bush's statement alone you should see clearly that this was not meant to end.

Say what you want about us with the theories, but it's my turn to be juvenile and offensive.

YALL ARE SOME STUPID MOTHER FnCKERS!!!!

#41 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

HUDDLER

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:01 AM

bush had about as much to do with this as matt doherty had with unc's 2005 title team. way to go dude, you got the pieces together and couldn't do poo with them. then a driver, a winner said that things were gonna change, he could feel it. and it was.

#42 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:39 AM

bush had about as much to do with this as matt doherty had with unc's 2005 title team. way to go dude, you got the pieces together and couldn't do poo with them. then a driver, a winner said that things were gonna change, he could feel it. and it was.

Dean Smith would be a better analogy. Bush is the one who put everyone in place to succeed. Obama talked a big game about how he was going to close Gitmo and stop all these wars, then he got in office and realized he had to stay the course. I give props to him for having the guts to go after Osama when the opportunity arose, but to say this had nothing to do with Bush is more liberal BS.

#43 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:48 AM

We kept these guys for a long time to get information out of them. People wanted Gitmo closed and the prisoners processed just as if they were common criminals and get their day in court. Kinda glad we didn't.

#44 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

HUDDLER

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:16 PM

Couldn't he had closed Gitmo, then moved it to a secret location? Thats what I would do....best of both worlds..

#45 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:26 PM

Couldn't he had closed Gitmo, then moved it to a secret location? Thats what I would do....best of both worlds..

No...because someone would've leaked the new location because some had representation then.

#46 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:12 PM

I thought it was pretty cool of Obama to call Bush personally letting him know the efforts of both administrations finally paid off.

#47 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

HUDDLER

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:15 PM

If this had happened during the Bush Administration, how many on this board would be doubting that it happened at all; would be demanding to not only see the photos, but to see the body; would be criticizing the administration for shooting an apparently unarmed man; would be demanding the immediate withdrawal from Afghanistan; would be claiming it all (the killing and the announcement) was politically motivated; etc. etc. etc.?