48 replies to this topic

#31 beach

beach

|-~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,068 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:13 PM

Speaking of the Lions, a lot of people are loving their draft and they'll probably be this year's Texans with a better defense. The Vikings are gonna be at the bottom of the NFCN.

#32 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:17 PM

I wouldn't go to Detroit for a naked Hayden.
you know that's a lie

What about 2 naked Haydens... and a side of fries?

#33 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:19 PM

My wife is a huge Lions fan.

Lions WILL be better than us this upcoming season.

Fixed

#34 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:19 PM

I'm feeling from everybody I know about the Cam Newton pick is un-real, and only goes to show how ignorant Lions fans are. The lions are not the team that drafted Mike Williams, Roy Williams, Charles Rogers, Joey Harrington, Matt Glassford, Ikakaillama Francis, Ernie Sims, Jordan Dizon, Jahvid Bust, Kevin Smith, Kevin Jones, Rodney Pete, Andre Ware, are they? They can't be the team that forced Barry Sanders into retirement are they? Or the team that is celebrating their first road wins in 4 seasons...No that couldn't be the Lions could it? Fricken pathetic. Whos gonna be in Detroit this season when OUR Panthers travel down to the poo auditorium known as Ford Field? You will see me in my Teal Cam Newton jersey...fug you lions, your fan base is only supportive because they know nothing about football.

Posted Image

Edited by yFSC, 02 May 2011 - 05:22 PM.
inb4 modded for 'inappropriate language'

#35 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:20 PM

I'm feeling from everybody I know about the Cam Newton pick is un-real, and only goes to show how ignorant Lions fans are. The lions are not the team that drafted Mike Williams, Roy Williams, Charles Rogers, Joey Harrington, Matt Glassford, Ikakaillama Francis, Ernie Sims, Jordan Dizon, Jahvid Bust, Kevin Smith, Kevin Jones, Rodney Pete, Andre Ware, are they? They can't be the team that forced Barry Sanders into retirement are they? Or the team that is celebrating their first road wins in 4 seasons...No that couldn't be the Lions could it? Fricken pathetic. Whos gonna be in Detroit this season when OUR Panthers travel down to the poo auditorium known as Ford Field? You will see me in my Teal Cam Newton jersey...fug you lions, your fan base is only supportive because they know nothing about football.

no but seriously what the fug is this poo

#36 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:21 PM

http://t3.gstatic.co...55GUrANVvmQ&t=1

#37 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,959 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

He was wondering who was going to the game.

I'm glad we have a translator. I didn't get that at all.

#38 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,198 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

Posted Image

#39 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

I'm glad we have a translator. I didn't get that at all.

Hell I thought the Detroit Wrath was going to be the name of our new D-League team or something lol.

#40 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,959 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:41 PM

Hell I thought the Detroit Wrath was going to be the name of our new D-League team or something lol.

That would be a cool name for a team. They could use Ozzy as their logo.

#41 eViL jEsTeR

eViL jEsTeR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:36 PM

Best is a beast RB. and the Lions now aren't the Lions of the past. you must really hate them to not realize that.

If Stafford is healthy(BIG if), I've got the Lions taking a wild card spot.

of all the teams rebuilding from chit. the falcons and lions i like the best. (hate the falcons, but they are getting it done post vick)

#42 KBlizz

KBlizz

Poe Bandwagoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationDayton, Ohio

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

i very well might be going up there with a buddy of mine, who's a lions fan. why would anyone hate a team that much outside their division? it seems to me like he hates them for losing lol

#43 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:40 PM

I kinda like the Lions.

#44 Peppermint9030

Peppermint9030

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:42 AM

I LIVE IN DETROIT...The people around me defend the mike williams picks, and joey harrington picks, but yet bash me repeatedly over and over again because we took Cam Newton.

#45 Peppermint9030

Peppermint9030

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:44 AM

thats all i was trying to say lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.