Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madden post 2011 draft

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Personally I can't wait to have fun using the Panthers again. The Qbs were so bad on Madden 11 that I used Jets and Ravens a lot. What teams do u look forward to using on the new Madden based on the draft? I would say Giants because of the def additions and maybe even Detroit with Fairley and Titus Young.

Posted

super-cool-story-bro-1.png

Posted

*Proof that the 100 post count requirement does nothing but delay the inevitable.

1 person likes this

Posted

It is exciting to think how many non-Panther fan Madden players out there will play their first game using their favorite team and then go check out the Panthers and how good Cam Newton is.

Posted

I must admit I'm excited to see how Cam plays in Madden 12... will be the first time the Panthers have had a QB you can run around like a freak with, suspect Panthers will be a very popular team online for this reason.

I used to trade for Vick just to have some fun/see how many yards and TD's I could get just with my feet.

Posted

I started using the Chiefs.. I didn't realize how much speed is on the Panthers (which is what I generally look for) on Madden 11.. But QB is that bad on there.. lol

Posted

Funny thing is i always use the panthers and this year im 30-8 online (or something close to that) I was undefeated in the virgin mobile contest....only team i lost to was greenbay, their WR core is almost impossible to cover...my gamer tag CMACMOST ps3

1 person likes this

Posted

i always use panthers aswell. This year i really relied on running game when i played and had moore for QB it was a pride thing for me. This year should be fun though. With cam i should be able to dodge more tackles hopefully. Do u mind if i add you KaseKlosed?

Posted

Funny thing is i always use the panthers and this year im 30-8 online (or something close to that) I was undefeated in the virgin mobile contest....only team i lost to was greenbay, their WE core is almost impossible to cover...my gamer tag CMACMOST ps3

Can't wait to beat you!! My gamertag is my username! I ALWAYS run with the Panthers... I challenge anybody here and now to try and beat me at Madden... If u do, you will be one of only a few.

I'm really looking forward to it, but it's MONTHS away :-(

Posted

If Cam doesn't get a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 rating then the game is flawed.

Posted

i always use panthers aswell. This year i really relied on running game when i played and had moore for QB it was a pride thing for me. This year should be fun though. With cam i should be able to dodge more tackles hopefully. Do u mind if i add you KaseKlosed?

Yeah go ahead.... (CMACKMOST) ps3

Posted

Can't wait to beat you!! My gamertag is my username! I ALWAYS run with the Panthers... I challenge anybody here and now to try and beat me at Madden... If u do, you will be one of only a few.

I'm really looking forward to it, but it's MONTHS away :-(

Bro I seriously doubt you'll beat me....Im one of those players who scores in 15 seconds, and I never take my foot off the gas....