• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:51 PM

Personally I can't wait to have fun using the Panthers again. The Qbs were so bad on Madden 11 that I used Jets and Ravens a lot. What teams do u look forward to using on the new Madden based on the draft? I would say Giants because of the def additions and maybe even Detroit with Fairley and Titus Young.

#2 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:53 PM

Posted Image

#3 ECUPantherFan

ECUPantherFan

Wish we had Olsen twins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:54 PM

*Proof that the 100 post count requirement does nothing but delay the inevitable.

#4 OchoNueve

OchoNueve

for those of you that don't habla espanol...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:55 PM

It is exciting to think how many non-Panther fan Madden players out there will play their first game using their favorite team and then go check out the Panthers and how good Cam Newton is.

#5 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,972 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:57 PM

I must admit I'm excited to see how Cam plays in Madden 12... will be the first time the Panthers have had a QB you can run around like a freak with, suspect Panthers will be a very popular team online for this reason.

I used to trade for Vick just to have some fun/see how many yards and TD's I could get just with my feet.

#6 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,310 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

I started using the Chiefs.. I didn't realize how much speed is on the Panthers (which is what I generally look for) on Madden 11.. But QB is that bad on there.. lol

#7 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

Funny thing is i always use the panthers and this year im 30-8 online (or something close to that) I was undefeated in the virgin mobile contest....only team i lost to was greenbay, their WR core is almost impossible to cover...my gamer tag CMACMOST ps3

Edited by KaseKlosed, 02 May 2011 - 06:02 PM.

#8 VGcollector

VGcollector

Huddle General

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

i always use panthers aswell. This year i really relied on running game when i played and had moore for QB it was a pride thing for me. This year should be fun though. With cam i should be able to dodge more tackles hopefully. Do u mind if i add you KaseKlosed?

#9 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:00 PM

Funny thing is i always use the panthers and this year im 30-8 online (or something close to that) I was undefeated in the virgin mobile contest....only team i lost to was greenbay, their WE core is almost impossible to cover...my gamer tag CMACMOST ps3

Can't wait to beat you!! My gamertag is my username! I ALWAYS run with the Panthers... I challenge anybody here and now to try and beat me at Madden... If u do, you will be one of only a few.

I'm really looking forward to it, but it's MONTHS away :-(

#10 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,534 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

If Cam doesn't get a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 rating then the game is flawed.

#11 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

i always use panthers aswell. This year i really relied on running game when i played and had moore for QB it was a pride thing for me. This year should be fun though. With cam i should be able to dodge more tackles hopefully. Do u mind if i add you KaseKlosed?

Yeah go ahead.... (CMACKMOST) ps3

#12 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:08 PM

Can't wait to beat you!! My gamertag is my username! I ALWAYS run with the Panthers... I challenge anybody here and now to try and beat me at Madden... If u do, you will be one of only a few.

I'm really looking forward to it, but it's MONTHS away :-(

Bro I seriously doubt you'll beat me....Im one of those players who scores in 15 seconds, and I never take my foot off the gas....

#13 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

*Proof that the 100 post count requirement does nothing but delay the inevitable.

I guess you wanted another Cam thread

#14 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

Bro I seriously doubt you'll beat me....Im one of those players who scores in 15 seconds, and I never take my foot off the gas....

KK Who is that chick in your sig? She looks yummy

#15 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

KK Who is that chick in your sig? She looks yummy

a chick named Megan, shes from cali, graduated from UNLV, half black half Japanese ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.