Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

Rick Santelli 2012

42 posts in this topic

so you know how to grow food and plan on sustenance farming?

Yes, I do.

congrats you'll be the first against the wall when the hungry hordes come

I'm sorry that I shot down your every accusation, Fiz. I'll welcome you to my farmhouse and will share my food with you. I'll even let you help me work the farm in exchange for some of the harvest... assuming you have any idea of how to work a farm, of course. I don't need any green horns hoeing my field. You'd probably hoe away a sprout thinking it's a weed

i mean i thought it was pretty clear that i was using you to mean the population as a whole, especially when i started referring to things like "the vast majority of suburbs."

i guess it's my fault for forgetting that subtlety is completely lost with you.

I'll even go one further for you, Fiz. I know how to can my extra food for future consumption.

Yes, I do.

I'm sorry that I shot down your every accusation, Fiz. I'll welcome you to my farmhouse and will share my food with you. I'll even let you help me work the farm in exchange for some of the harvest... assuming you have any idea of how to work a farm, of course. I don't need any green horns hoeing my field. You'd probably hoe away a sprout thinking it's a weed

Sounds like you know your way around a hoe.

Good hoes are hard to find, no?

i mean i thought it was pretty clear that i was using you to mean the population as a whole, especially when i started referring to things like "the vast majority of suburbs."

i guess it's my fault for forgetting that subtlety is completely lost with you.

Indeed it was completely lost on me when you used so many "Do YOU" questions.

Go ahead, backtrack, boh

Sounds like you know your way around a hoe.

Good hoes are hard to find, no?

Indeed they are! Ya gotta keep that edge filed, good and sharp...

Wait....

[scrum]I C WUT U DID THAR![/scrum]

Indeed it was completely lost on me when you used so many "Do YOU" questions.

Go ahead, backtrack, boh

in the future i'll use the impersonal "one" to avoid confusing you

in the future i'll use the impersonal "one" to avoid confusing you

Good call.

Without fertilizer, much of the giant farms will be forced to lie fallow for years, and that's if they can get legumial plants to them, which isn't a given.

Notice the shift from the use of "they" to the use of "you" here...

furthermore, what in the world could you do on a farm? do you know how to farm? do you know when to harvest something? do you know how the planting cycles work? do you know how to plow a field? do you know how deep to plant what seeds? there's not going to be any power, you won't be able to look this stuff up.

Yes, I'm sure your use of "you" was anecdotal to the peoples of suburbs. :out:

please tell me more about what i meant to say after claiming i was attacking you personally without knowing anything about you.

i mean there's plenty of things i could have said that everyone agrees here that you suck at without needing to specifically mention your farming ability (though your walden-esque naivety is pretty laughable) but it looks like you're pretty determined to just russia in winter me into leaving so i'll go ahead and do that

• Topics

• And to think this guy made it through 7 rounds and not one team wanted him.  Thank God Gettleman was on his "A" game and signed him here. Amazing how talent can bypass so many scouts, coaches and GMs. If they did a redraft.   What round would he go to?  Round 1?  He's a solid of a Guard as any in this league.
    • you do realize that $1M pledge he made was after he had received a ton of backlash and outcry from the media for sitting during the national anthem? He did hold his promise and has made some other donations as well, but before he decided to sit at football games, he didn't do jack poo for oppressed communities and the homeless, or any other charities for that matter. He was just a narcissist prima dona who so happened to play for one of the most talented teams in the NFL headed by one of the greatest coaches in the NFL. Him prospering early on in his career made him a cocky SOB who dressed like a thug during press conferences and treated the media like dog poo.  Yes people change, but he changed for the wrong reasons. His career was in turmoil, he was a declining NFL QB trying to stay relevant, so he thought up a rouge to get back in the spotlight by sitting. After he received backlash, he thought to himself "oh crap, I need to back up my words with some action. let me make a few donations to show the world I truly care about what I stand for"  the dude could give a rats ass about any of that poo. He didn't even show up to vote, and I don't think he's ever voted in his life. And I don't care about voting for the president, but at least vote for your local officials and congressman and for your states propositions. If he truly wants to have a voice and use the stage he has to inflict some serious changes in this country, there's a way to go about it, not seek attention for the wrong reasons just to resurrect your career.  
    • I love Moton. The only thing that freaks me out about him is that he played for a small school. I do think he could've flourished for a big time program though.