Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

kerry to cam to kerry?

80 posts in this topic

I think it all comes down to Moore or Pike and Pike is under contract. Why would we need 4+ QB's? We still have Armanti and a draft pick with QB experience for emergencies lol. Judging from last year I say we may need 4+ punters to give Baker an F'n break

Kerry, Cam, and Clausen would make the Holy Trinity of Carolina QBs.

Also, alliteration.

Peteinkelhommoore anyone? He gives us the best chance to win.

like an nonathletic Drew Bledsoe

Nice

No thanks on Collins, and the longer this strike/lock out goes, the more we need Volek.

I think your wrong... Cam will start from day one this year, and if there is a veteran, it will be a veteran that knows he's not starting and just a teacher.

1 person likes this

I think your wrong... Cam will start from day one this year, and if there is a veteran, it will be a veteran that knows he's not starting and just a teacher.

That's pretty much it right there.

And if we're bringing in a vet, Moore is gone

Like I said -Fug Kerry Collins... "My heart's not in the game.." but yet you are still playing 10+ years later?? Let him go to Denver...

funniest or dumbest sh|t i've read this morning..can't decide

funniest or dumbest sh|t i've read this morning..can't decide

it's probably true, though.

they'll most likely be starting newton early in the season and it very well could be from day 1.

the vet they bring in will probably be someone who will be told he will have a chance to compete for the job, but who will primarily be there as an experienced voice in the meeting room and on the sidelines.