Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hurney on WFNZ this morning 5/4/11

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

That's what's gonna happen. There gonna act like they never doubted him and downplay the scrutiny he's been getting. Nobody will admit they were wrong and misguided.

Slow down Francis.

Posted · Report post

I don't see how this post is relevant to this thread? Was it just an opportunity for you to gloat?

It relates to his thread because in the interview fans were calling questioning the pick... Keep up!!

Posted · Report post

I'd like to see how many people will question Cam being the #1 pick when we win the division this year with the Hardest schedule in the League...

Better yet, I'd like to see how many people will claim that they have been on Cam's side once he starts winning games! I'd be absolutely floored if somebody admitted that they hated the pick and he proved them wrong!

Most people just don't have any Integrity though, and will swear up and down that they have supported him through it all. I for one will be able to honestly say "I told u so"

Just wish people would shut up about it now, it doesn't matter if you was for Newton or against. He is Panther now so that should have been the end of the arguments.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd like to see how many people will question Cam being the #1 pick when we win the division this year with the Hardest schedule in the League...

Better yet, I'd like to see how many people will claim that they have been on Cam's side once he starts winning games! I'd be absolutely floored if somebody admitted that they hated the pick and he proved them wrong!

Most people just don't have any Integrity though, and will swear up and down that they have supported him through it all. I for one will be able to honestly say "I told u so"

There's no way to call Cam a good or bad pick at this point, so anyone who declares themselves either way is fooling themselves.

I call him a bad bet. There's way too much risk for the position he was taken in, and if the bet does go sour, it sets us back three years.

Can a bad bet still pay off? Absolutely. And I would be delighted if it did.

Pointing out visible flaws in something does not make you a "hater". It makes you someone who can see and identify visible flaws.

Posted · Report post

Before I listed to the interview I was like :jc:

After I listed to the interview I was like :jc:

Posted · Report post

And if you can look at the The Golden Calf of Bristol/Clausen rookie seasons to show that there may be some flaws in the Pro Ready vs Raw Project QB argument I am just saying. Your right no one knows who will pan out or bust that's why I hate that pro ready label with any prospect.

Considering Cam has similar question marks compared to The Golden Calf of Bristol coming out of the collegiate level. You can't fault people for believing in Cam w/ him Cam being a better passer than The Golden Calf of Bristol and then seeing how promising The Golden Calf of Bristol was as a rookie. It makes you think why can't Cam be as productive as The Golden Calf of Bristol was? being he's a more gifted passer/with the same will to win The Golden Calf of Bristol has...

Posted · Report post

Do you people even read before u quote me and then totally change the subject???????

Posted · Report post

I think he can be good this year, if the o-line and running backs return to form.

Posted · Report post

I'd like to see how many people will claim that they have been on Cam's side once he starts winning games!

Did Hurney mention anything about this on the radio? (sigh)

Posted · Report post

I don't think we're going to win the division this year. Our division is still loaded, and we still have a brutal schedule, no matter who we did, or didn't, draft.

Progress is what I'm looking for.

Posted · Report post

I hate the pick.. Remember my name.. Arsen with an "A". :jc:

Posted · Report post

If there is one player that deserves to keep his number ist our punter. dude is the MVP of the Pants for the last two years