Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC: Yet ANOTHER loss to a scrub ACC team

46 posts in this topic

Posted

The bottom line is the Heels missed 3 ft's in the final six minutes that would have iced the game...Green, Ellington and Hansbrough. They needed two of those to drop and Maryland can't tie at the end. I did think the refs missed the tackle on Lawson that resulted in the two points at the end of regulation. Lawson should've been at the line. The charge on Hansbrough late was bad too as he was being clobbered in the head from behind.

Posted

pie_01.jpg

Really? You can bring this in after your Clemson game the other week? Wow!

Posted

hahahahahahaha

Posted

hahahahahahaha

Glad we could amuse you. Hope you're laughing in March... :lol:

Posted

hahahahahahaha

Says the man whose team has lost 13 out of the last 14 against UNC and whose team will be getting beat very soon in the NIT.

Posted

hahahahahahaha

Posted

What do you think NC States chances are of ever winning another NCAA championship?

hahahahahahaha

Would you please stop laughing and answer the question.

Posted

hahahahahahaha

Posted

You know, there is a reason why opposing fans don't rush the court after they beat NC State.

Let's face it...this was Maryland's national championship game, or at least the closest they're going to get to one. I don't know why they treat it that way though, because they should actually expect to play us tough in Maryland... they always do

Posted

hahahahahahaha

Posted

The bottom line is the Heels missed 3 ft's in the final six minutes that would have iced the game...Green, Ellington and Hansbrough. They needed two of those to drop and Maryland can't tie at the end. I did think the refs missed the tackle on Lawson that resulted in the two points at the end of regulation. Lawson should've been at the line. The charge on Hansbrough late was bad too as he was being clobbered in the head from behind.

Do you realize how dumb this sounds. You're talking about 3 free throws in 6 minutes. Six minutes!! How about make a stop in 6 minutes or maybe one basket. Six Minutes? I would get this comment if it were the final 30 seconds and they missed 3 free throws. But you based the whole game on 3 free throws in 6 minutes.

Posted

hahahahahahaha

It's sad really...