Photo
- - - - -

UNC: Yet ANOTHER loss to a scrub ACC team

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#31 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:02 PM

What do you think NC States chances are of ever winning another NCAA championship?

hahahahahahaha

Would you please stop laughing and answer the question.

#32 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,958 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:08 PM

hahahahahahaha

#33 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:40 PM

You know, there is a reason why opposing fans don't rush the court after they beat NC State.

Let's face it...this was Maryland's national championship game, or at least the closest they're going to get to one. I don't know why they treat it that way though, because they should actually expect to play us tough in Maryland... they always do

#34 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,958 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

hahahahahahaha

#35 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:43 AM

The bottom line is the Heels missed 3 ft's in the final six minutes that would have iced the game...Green, Ellington and Hansbrough. They needed two of those to drop and Maryland can't tie at the end. I did think the refs missed the tackle on Lawson that resulted in the two points at the end of regulation. Lawson should've been at the line. The charge on Hansbrough late was bad too as he was being clobbered in the head from behind.

Do you realize how dumb this sounds. You're talking about 3 free throws in 6 minutes. Six minutes!! How about make a stop in 6 minutes or maybe one basket. Six Minutes? I would get this comment if it were the final 30 seconds and they missed 3 free throws. But you based the whole game on 3 free throws in 6 minutes.

#36 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:51 AM

hahahahahahaha

It's sad really...

#37 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,958 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:53 AM

hahahahahahaha

#38 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:16 PM

hahahahahahaha

It's actually quite amusing. Here you get such a thrill out of a team getting beat that could just phone in the rest of the season and still be a number one seed in the tournament while your team can only watch from the stands... :lol:

I salute you sir, a lesson in futility... :D

#39 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:44 PM

Allow me to translate...

hahahahahahaha=NC State is garbage so I've got nothing to say.

#40 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,958 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:06 PM

lol

#41 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:08 PM

lol

I knew you would like that.:biggrin:

#42 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:10 PM

Who knows...I mean in 10 years none of the people on this board know how good the Wolf Pack will be...it's all about recruiting, anything can happen, especially with the ACC....kids WANT to play in the ACC....I hope NC State can get something going, get some recruits ( I think next year, or maybe the next, they have a really good class coming in ) just to make things more interesting.

I'm a Duke fan, but it's great when all the NC schools (Duke, UNC - not as much :-), Wake, and NC St) are all competitive. Just makes it SO much better...and it's GREAT for the ACC...

But as for winning another title? I dunno...we'll see.....but there is ALWAYS a chance to bring in some talent when you're an NC ACC school....and Sidney Lowe seems to be building something, def seems better for the program than Herb Sendek...though he had some good teams.

Go Duke!

Edited by panthersphan, 23 February 2009 - 01:12 PM.

#43 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:12 PM

Who knows...I mean in 10 years none of the people on this board know how good the Wolf Pack will be...it's all about recruiting, anything can happen, especially with the ACC....kids WANT to play in the ACC....I hope NC State can get something going, get some recruits ( I think next year, or maybe the next, they have a really good class coming in ) just to make things more interesting.

I'm a Duke fan, but it's great when all the NC schools (Duke, UNC - not as much :-), Wake, and NC St) are all competitive. Just makes it SO much better...and it's GREAT for the ACC...

But as for winning another title? I dunno...we'll see.....but there is ALWAYS a chance to bring in some talent when you're an NC ACC school....and Sidney Lowe seems to be building something, def seems better for the program than Herb Sendek.

Go Duke!

Sidney is doing a good job, more power to him...

#44 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:18 PM

Do you realize how dumb this sounds. You're talking about 3 free throws in 6 minutes. Six minutes!! How about make a stop in 6 minutes or maybe one basket. Six Minutes? I would get this comment if it were the final 30 seconds and they missed 3 free throws. But you based the whole game on 3 free throws in 6 minutes.

No it's relevant because with three extra points on the board, Maryland is fouling and sending the Heels to the line over the last minute and a half.

#45 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:02 PM

It isn't a big loss at all. We are up a game and a half, they needed a triple double performance to beat us, Duke still has to come to UNC, VT, and Maryland, knocks them out. Clemson has to go to FSu and Wake, goodbye. Wake has to go to Maryland, they won't lose another, but UNC has to lose for them to be in first, won't happen.

It's not like they lost their number one seed, especially with Oklahoma losing to Texas, UCONN losing to Pitt.

Just a bump in the road

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com