Photo
- - - - -

Most Panther fans are also Gamecock fans..

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#166 ECUPantherFan

ECUPantherFan

Wish we had Olsen twins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:20 AM

I am a fan of the only North Carolina based team to make it to a BCS game.

But I do agree that last year was horrible. I do think this year will be better, at least in football.

Y'all need a QB first. My dad is a former WFU basketball player and current PSL owner for Wake football games... I grew up in Winston-Salem as a Wake Forest fan. It wasn't until I got to ECU that I became a die-hard Pirate. So, having watched WFU football for many years (and went to the Orange Bowl)... Wake Forest needs a QB...period. Riley Skinner made so many plays during his tenure at WFU, and Tanner Price isn't the answer. If Stachitas (sp?) can get it done, Wake has a shot to be pretty good.

#167 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,392 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:25 AM

Y'all need a QB first. My dad is a former WFU basketball player and current PSL owner for Wake football games... I grew up in Winston-Salem as a Wake Forest fan. It wasn't until I got to ECU that I became a die-hard Pirate. So, having watched WFU football for many years (and went to the Orange Bowl)... Wake Forest needs a QB...period. Riley Skinner made so many plays during his tenure at WFU, and Tanner Price isn't the answer. If Stachitas (sp?) can get it done, Wake has a shot to be pretty good.

Well, I didn't say we would be good, just better than last year. :) I think that both the oline and the defense in general should be better.

Fwiw, I haven't given up on Tanner yet. He might not ever be as good as Skinner, but he was a freshman last year and he has a shot to be an adequate NCAA qb eventually.

#168 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,449 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:09 PM

I have always been a huge fan of Blinn College football.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.