Photo
- - - - -

Cam on Frank and Moose

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
130 replies to this topic

#121 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:43 AM

it doesnt, MH do you want ladder so you can reach it?

#122 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:47 AM

Drew Brees is a veteran who has already made a boat load of money though. I don't see how anybody can hold Cam to that same standard, since he hasn't even signed a contract yet.

These practices dont always translate to benefiting the players/teams. Without a tight structure, these practices could set them back possibly. The players should continue to do their individual offseason workouts to prepare for the season.

#123 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

thats was a excellent question. You cant hate this guy. I see what everyone says about his personality. Just from that interview you heard him talk sincerly about wanting to earn respect and work hard for it. He wants to win.

thank you andrew luck. Hopefully you can design the room we stack our future lombardis in.:cam::cam::cam::cam:

lmao...

#124 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

How does that prove he has a poor work ethic?

I am not saying that it means he has a bad work ethic. From everything I have read, I believe that he is a very hard worker.

I just know the amount of transition that he will need and that this lockout is a bigger issue to the young Panthers (new QB, new HC, new OC, new system). I would have rather heard him say that he was already spending 6-7 hrs a day in the playbook. Maybe he is...but his comment led me to believe that he was not "cramming" yet.

#125 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:31 PM

Nothing "reaching" about wanting ot see your #1 pick...who everyone agrees has a major transition to make to the NFL...ass deep in the playbook.

He said that he was getting into the right mental place to get to work in the playbook.

Does not exactly make me feel all great about "his work ethic".

not sure how that has anything to do with his work ethic unless you're still looking for areas to be concerned about.

#126 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:45 PM

I am not saying that it means he has a bad work ethic. From everything I have read, I believe that he is a very hard worker.

I just know the amount of transition that he will need and that this lockout is a bigger issue to the young Panthers (new QB, new HC, new OC, new system). I would have rather heard him say that he was already spending 6-7 hrs a day in the playbook. Maybe he is...but his comment led me to believe that he was not "cramming" yet.

And which comment is this?

#127 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

Drew Brees is a veteran who has already made a boat load of money though. I don't see how anybody can hold Cam to that same standard, since he hasn't even signed a contract yet.

I didn't say that Cam should. But some of our guys need to step up and hold some mini-camps and try to get as many teammates as possible there. However, I'm wondering if given JR's stance on the situation that would be something to get the players cut or released...

#128 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

HUDDLER

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:21 PM

There is really nothing our players can do. These teams that are working out have established offensive and defensive schemes. They can work on getting better at last years stuff. The Panthers only have what is in a playbook. They are at a SEVERE disadvantage.

#129 CarolinaKat

CarolinaKat

Football Jesus

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:26 PM

Newton said all the right things in the interview. Some one needs to just bend over and take it so this lockout ends. Cam needs his coaches!!!

#130 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:44 PM

There is really nothing our players can do. These teams that are working out have established offensive and defensive schemes. They can work on getting better at last years stuff. The Panthers only have what is in a playbook. They are at a SEVERE disadvantage.

Even more reason to just LOVE JR!!! :( We missed out on extra OTAs since we have a new coaching staff.

#131 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:43 AM

To many things stacked against this team right now. I will be surprised if they go 4-12.