Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden's death

62 posts in this topic

The US aided the Mujahideen with a ton of money and weapons in their fight against the Soviets.

Read up on Operation Cyclone in which we basically funded the early Muslim Jihadist movement, and then ask yourself what exactly Al Qaeda is and where it got its beginnings.

From bin Laden's rich saudi daddy?

From bin Laden's rich saudi daddy?

Some, maybe... But it was US that stoked the flames of the pro holy-war/anti infidel sentiment. With our money, training, and arms, no less...

You're not telling anyone anything new. Reagan jump started Osama. That doesn't mean that they're actually affiliated with our government.

Realistically the US has nothing to worry about. We're fighting people who use camels instead of tanks. It's pathetic that we continue this fight. It's the equivalent of Michael Jordan in his prime playing one on one with a quadriplegic for hours straight and then accusing the quadriplegic of playing unfair.

9/11 happened because our self defense simply wasn't efficient enough. Any American could have done the 9/11 attack and they could've done it with more ease than the Muslims did. Hopefully now they have a system in place that can alert the US Military faster so we can take a hijacked airplane down before it reaches a building.

Fighting the war on terror will do nothing to stop a train attack. Any American could blow up a train rail and they don't need to go to Afghanistan to learn how to do it. The war on terror is a huge lie that promotes racism against Arabic people. The only reason Al Qaeda attacked us is because we continue the military action against them. They have said that they will leave Americans alone if we stop military action in the Arab world and stop giving aid to Israel and other countries in the Arab World.

Osama Bin Laden was ready to write out a truce with nothing more than the requirements I just mentioned and they immediately declined his offer. Al Qaeda does not like that Arab civilians are being murdered int he Arab world by Jews and American soldiers.

Al Qaeda and Jihadist forums :rofl: :rofl:

Is that the official Al Qaeda/ US liaison? LOL

Is that where we get all of those awesome OBL videos? HAHAHAHAHA

I always wondered how we had a "direct" pipeline to "talk" with extremists.

What a buncha BS!

I always lean more towards the conspiracy stuff, but this makes that one a little less credible in my mind.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

Except back then it was called "Ollie North's Traveling All Stars".

1 person likes this

Right, Al-Qaeda was built by the US.

These jokes are good.

Haha jokes? Al Qaeda was created by the CIA back in the 70's.

Right, Al-Qaeda was built by the US.

These jokes are good.

well, uh, thats pretty much a fact

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

1 person likes this

You're not telling anyone anything new. Reagan jump started Osama. That doesn't mean that they're actually affiliated with our government.

If saying that makes it easier for you to sleep at night then fine. But then there's the truth...

zbigniew-brzezinski-965.jpg

It doesn't help me sleep at night because I've been drinking too much caffeine (Kroger brand imitation Mt. Dew). But I think it's clear there are a group of people here with problems sleeping at night because they drive themselves to anxious fits over their juvenile conspiracy theories.

When our lives become too milquetoast (or uncomfortable for that matter), we're forced to manufacture our own turmoil, and that is exactly what is increasingly going on. It's out of control at this point, to where it was decided the instant this happened that it would be a conspiracy, without any proof or evidence one way or another. It was a foregone conclusion because this conspiracy mindset, despite a genesis in a place that was intellectually authentic, by now it has lost every last bit of rationality and reason.

You can look back over the history of the Tinderbox and trace the crescendo of whatever neurosis it is. Started out as some normal dudes, then some normal dudes with some nutty ideas that they held back on to not be judged. Then they stopped caring about being judged and unleashed their nutty ideas. And by this point their ideas have consumed and defined them to the point they can't think rationally about anything anymore.

The fork in the road will be when they either 1) re-evaluate and reassess and calm down or 2) cease as functional humans.

1 person likes this

You still didn't address the guy in the photo and I'm waiting. Otherwise, I win. He exists and his actions are FACT!