• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,770 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:43 PM

Except back then it was called "Ollie North's Traveling All Stars".

#32 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:45 PM

Right, Al-Qaeda was built by the US.

These jokes are good.

Haha jokes? Al Qaeda was created by the CIA back in the 70's.

Edited by venom, 06 May 2011 - 04:16 PM.

#33 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:14 PM

Right, Al-Qaeda was built by the US.

These jokes are good.

well, uh, thats pretty much a fact

Posted Image

#34 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

You're not telling anyone anything new. Reagan jump started Osama. That doesn't mean that they're actually affiliated with our government.

If saying that makes it easier for you to sleep at night then fine. But then there's the truth...

Posted Image

#35 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,259 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:42 PM

It doesn't help me sleep at night because I've been drinking too much caffeine (Kroger brand imitation Mt. Dew). But I think it's clear there are a group of people here with problems sleeping at night because they drive themselves to anxious fits over their juvenile conspiracy theories.

When our lives become too milquetoast (or uncomfortable for that matter), we're forced to manufacture our own turmoil, and that is exactly what is increasingly going on. It's out of control at this point, to where it was decided the instant this happened that it would be a conspiracy, without any proof or evidence one way or another. It was a foregone conclusion because this conspiracy mindset, despite a genesis in a place that was intellectually authentic, by now it has lost every last bit of rationality and reason.

You can look back over the history of the Tinderbox and trace the crescendo of whatever neurosis it is. Started out as some normal dudes, then some normal dudes with some nutty ideas that they held back on to not be judged. Then they stopped caring about being judged and unleashed their nutty ideas. And by this point their ideas have consumed and defined them to the point they can't think rationally about anything anymore.

The fork in the road will be when they either 1) re-evaluate and reassess and calm down or 2) cease as functional humans.

#36 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

You still didn't address the guy in the photo and I'm waiting. Otherwise, I win. He exists and his actions are FACT!

#37 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:49 PM

It doesn't help me sleep at night because I've been drinking too much caffeine (Kroger brand imitation Mt. Dew). But I think it's clear there are a group of people here with problems sleeping at night because they drive themselves to anxious fits over their juvenile conspiracy theories.

When our lives become too milquetoast (or uncomfortable for that matter), we're forced to manufacture our own turmoil, and that is exactly what is increasingly going on. It's out of control at this point, to where it was decided the instant this happened that it would be a conspiracy, without any proof or evidence one way or another. It was a foregone conclusion because this conspiracy mindset, despite a genesis in a place that was intellectually authentic, by now it has lost every last bit of rationality and reason.

ok nice assumptions

#38 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,007 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:55 PM

http://the-classic-l...y-introduction/

Presidential adviser wrote about crackdown on expressing opinions
President Obama's regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein, argued the U.S. government should ban "conspiracy theorizing."

Among the beliefs Sunstein would ban is advocating that the theory of global warming is a deliberate fraud.

Um, global warming has been proven to be a deliberate fraud!

"We can readily imagine a series of possible responses. (1) Government might ban conspiracy theorizing. (2) Government might impose some kind of tax, financial or otherwise, on those who disseminate such theories."

In the 30-page paper – obtained and reviewed by WND – Sunstein argues the best government response to "conspiracy theories" is "cognitive infiltration of extremist groups."

http://www.lewrockwe...1/Susstein1.pdf

Sunstein defined a conspiracy theory as "an effort to explain some event or practice by reference to the machinations of powerful people, who have also managed to conceal their role."

Some "conspiracy theories" recommended for ban by Sunstein include:

•"The theory of global warming is a deliberate fraud."
•"The view that the Central Intelligence Agency was responsible for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy."
•"The 1996 crash of TWA flight 800 was caused by a U.S. military missile."
•"The Trilateral Commission is responsible for important movements of the international economy."
•"That Martin Luther King Jr. was killed by federal agents."
•"The moon landing was staged and never actually occurred."
Sunstein allowed that "some conspiracy theories, under our definition, have turned out to be true."

Sunstein cited as a primary example of "absurd" and "hateful" remarks, reports by "right-wing websites" alleging an association between President Obama and Weatherman terrorist William Ayers.

Edited by Jangler, 06 May 2011 - 09:58 PM.

#39 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:05 PM

http://the-classic-l...y-introduction/

I'm bout to ban sunshine and his bitch!

LOL right-wing websites

#40 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:14 PM

Posted Image

#41 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:18 PM

Sticky rice helmets are tits!

#42 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:23 PM

Posted Image

[IMG]http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://images.hellokids.com/_uploads/membres/articles/20091250/myh97_lollipop.jpg&sa=X&ei=BbvETc-0IdKtgQexqe3LBA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGDjKMWIKpkHp2pj94bLqCL1T7_RA[/IMG]

#43 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:54 PM

lol @ an organization the US built confirming information the US would like them to confirm...

egg-fuging-cellent

#44 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,259 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:16 PM

ok nice assumptions

I've been there, I'm speaking from experience. Just think about it.

#45 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

I've been there, I'm speaking from experience. Just think about it.

well i definitely don't have problems sleeping at night; my life is definitely not uncomfortable and i dont drive myself to anxious fits either, so i'm not sure what you're talking about.

the instant all this happened of course it would be a conspiracy. honestly what isnt? a conspiracy is a lie that has been made in order to deceive an enable leverage...i dont see what is so outlandish about that; it happens everywhere all the time. when recognizing that our political leaders and system are all based on deceit and fraud, that doesn't give me much of a reason to believe anything they say, especially under these ever so convenient circumstances.

c'mon rodeo i thought you were smarter than this. i didn't view you as a sucker for the establishment, but you've really been making me wonder these last couple days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com