Photo
- - - - -

Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden's death

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
59 replies to this topic

#46 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:38 PM

Does anyone wanna explain to me why we would wanna create an excuse for us to attack an organization we built? Huh? Can anyone provide a credible reason for that without throwing another bogus conspiracy to answer it?

#47 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:41 PM

c'mon rodeo i thought you were smarter than this. i didn't view you as a sucker for the establishment, but you've really been making me wonder these last couple days.

Because I'm waiting on evidence before I jump on the conspiracy bandwagon? That's a negative thing? It seems like the suckers are the people on either side who just kneejerk and automatically believe something right away.

#48 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:51 PM

On a related note

Bin Laden Video Released by Pentagon

http://mashable.com/...tagon-breaking/

#49 CoWv2.0

CoWv2.0

revolution is my name

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:53 PM

i just joined the party and havent read the entire thread. i dont just jump to conclusions either. that said i believe what chuck and venom are saying, what ever that may be. so put that in your pipe and smoke it. suckers.

#50 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:54 PM

i just joined the party and havent read the entire thread. i dont just jump to conclusions either. that said i believe what chuck and venom are saying, what ever that may be. so put that in your pipe and smoke it. suckers.

http://www.carolinah...looking-at.html

#51 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:01 PM

On a related note

Bin Laden Video Released by Pentagon

http://mashable.com/...tagon-breaking/

lol is that satellite tv he's watching?

#52 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:23 PM

Does anyone wanna explain to me why we would wanna create an excuse for us to attack an organization we built? Huh? Can anyone provide a credible reason for that without throwing another bogus conspiracy to answer it?

You should look into the works of ex-CIA Robert Baer, he speaks a lot about this. Zbigniew Brzezinski's The Grand Chessboard is another essential read...straight from the horses mouth. It's all about geopolitical manipulation and control. The intelligence community is notorious for throwing their assets under the bus. It happened with the JFK assassination, the Oklahoma City bombing, the '93 WTC bombing, Saddam Hussein, etc...so for Al-Qaeda to be thrown under the bus isn't anything unusual. There are several agendas we're dealing with here, most notably the desire for absolute control of the ME for resources and the spread of Anglo-American influence around the world. As an excuse in securing these ambitions, we waged war on our own creation from the 70's (little known by the public), so they could obtain these desired goals. Controlling both sides of a dispute is essential in manipulating the situation to their advantage.

Edited by venom, 07 May 2011 - 02:32 PM.

#53 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:57 PM

You should look into the works of ex-CIA Robert Baer, he speaks a lot about this. Zbigniew Brzezinski's The Grand Chessboard is another essential read...straight from the horses mouth. It's all about geopolitical manipulation and control. The intelligence community is notorious for throwing their assets under the bus. It happened with the JFK assassination, the Oklahoma City bombing, the '93 WTC bombing, Saddam Hussein, etc...so for Al-Qaeda to be thrown under the bus isn't anything unusual. There are several agendas we're dealing with here, most notably the desire for absolute control of the ME for resources and the spread of Anglo-American influence around the world. As an excuse in securing these ambitions, we waged war on our own creation from the 70's (little known by the public), so they could obtain these desired goals. Controlling both sides of a dispute is essential in manipulating the situation to their advantage.

So we attacked our "own" asset for oil, so we can then take that oil, and burn said oil in a war we started against our own asset for that very same oil. All the while the energy crisis grows and we spend millions fighting that war for the oil that we wanted so we could use that oil to fight that war-all the while gasoline prices rise back home deteriorating our own economy. But hey, at least we get to spread our "global influence" when we accidentally kill civvies.

What a brilliant scheme.

Didn't I say no conspiracy theories?

See, this is the thing about you conspiracy nuts, you claim you just want "the truth" but then when your confronted with the truth, you have to invent another conspiracy theory to cover your tracks. It's all a chain of lies to protect your own agenda.

If it walks like a duck, if it talks like a duck, if it looks like a duck, chances are, it's a duck.

#54 Starscream

Starscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:08 PM

You should look into the works of ex-CIA Robert Baer, he speaks a lot about this.

If he's spilling all the govt's dirty secrets, then why haven't they taken him down?

That's the biggest reason that the Roswell stuff is a bunch of poo. If all those scientists and military brass that have written books and given interviews on the existence of aliens were telling the truth, our govt would have given orders to put a bullet in their head, mysteriously disappear, or shut them up in any way possible.

Edited by Starscream, 07 May 2011 - 04:10 PM.

#55 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:38 PM

If he's spilling all the govt's dirty secrets, then why haven't they taken him down?

That's the biggest reason that the Roswell stuff is a bunch of poo. If all those scientists and military brass that have written books and given interviews on the existence of aliens were telling the truth, our govt would have given orders to put a bullet in their head, mysteriously disappear, or shut them up in any way possible.

They selectively kill certain people. You can't just go around killing everyone who goes public with any info, that's just way to obvious. :rolleyes:

#56 Starscream

Starscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

They selectively kill certain people. You can't just go around killing everyone who goes public with any info, that's just way to obvious. :rolleyes:

So how big is the list of military higher ups who have come out about Roswell (that are taken seriously)? I didn't think it was a big list.

#57 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:20 PM

So we attacked our "own" asset for oil, so we can then take that oil, and burn said oil in a war we started against our own asset for that very same oil. All the while the energy crisis grows and we spend millions fighting that war for the oil that we wanted so we could use that oil to fight that war-all the while gasoline prices rise back home deteriorating our own economy. But hey, at least we get to spread our "global influence" when we accidentally kill civvies.

What a brilliant scheme.

Didn't I say no conspiracy theories?

See, this is the thing about you conspiracy nuts, you claim you just want "the truth" but then when your confronted with the truth, you have to invent another conspiracy theory to cover your tracks. It's all a chain of lies to protect your own agenda.

If it walks like a duck, if it talks like a duck, if it looks like a duck, chances are, it's a duck.

Well, there's oil, lithium, opium, you name it. Truth is we don't know what happened during the [trivial] events you speak of. There are a multitude of possibilities including civilian militia that have formulated in response to their domination by the transnational corporatocracy, whom very well could've been responsible. Or it could have been an Al-Qaeda (CIA) intelligence operation designed to further validate their cause. The problem we're dealing with is the media is mainly controlled by the CFR/corporations, whom support these agendas of corporate/social leverage. So what we end up with from our so-called media, is a skewed interpretation of scenarios designed to manipulate the citizens into support of their operations. Its all a psyop.

Just because what we speak of is not common knowledge, nor mentioned by the controlled corporate media or our indoctrinating educational system, doesn't mean its illegitimate. The manner and information presented in the MSM is the most idiotic, surface level, peabrain excuse for information. The inner workings and dealings of the geopolitical world goes so deep, but ever so conveniently (and not conveniently) for those involved, and you never hear a peep about it from the establishment outlets.

I apologize for my agenda of helping to wake up the masses to the truth of the world we're living in.

Edited by venom, 07 May 2011 - 05:30 PM.

#58 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:32 PM

Well, there's oil, lithium, opium, you name it. Truth is we don't know what happened during the [trivial] events you speak of. There are a multitude of possibilities including civilian militia that have formulated in response to their domination by the transnational corporatocracy, whom very well could've been responsible. Or it could have been an Al-Qaeda (CIA) intelligence operation designed to further validate their cause. The we're dealing with is the media is mainly controlled by the CFR/Military Industrial Complex, who supports these agendas of corporate/social leverage. So what we end up with from our so-called media, is a skewed interpretation of scenarios designed to manipulate the citizens into support of their operations. Its all a psyop.

Just because what we speak of is not common knowledge, nor mentioned by the controlled corporate media or our indoctrinating educational system, doesn't mean its illegitimate. The manner and information presented in the MSM is the most idiotic, surface level, peabrain excuse for information. The inner workings and dealings of the geopolitical world goes so deep, but ever so conveniently for those involved, you never hear a peep about it from the establishment outlets.

I apologize for my agenda of helping to wake up the masses to the truth of the world we're living in.

So, you're saying that it's more likely that a bunch of people gather together to pull the world's strings to make it be the way they want. Meanwhile, you completely toss out the possibility that people who follow a book that tells them to slay their enemies would actually go about trying to do so.
We're clear, yes? This is the awakening your trying to get people to see? That the U.S. is just a big bad war machine and there would be no war if "the people" (not actually all people, just people who feel the way you do) trying to make war for no purpose (we've already invalidated the ludicrous oil theory)
Because I remember before 9/11 this was what people believed-then 9/11 happened and they had to find a cover for it. So, magically, Al-Quaeda became a part of the CIA. And then a conspiracy was added to cover for that, and another to cover for that...

#59 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

So, you're saying that it's more likely that a bunch of people gather together to pull the world's strings to make it be the way they want. Meanwhile, you completely toss out the possibility that people who follow a book that tells them to slay their enemies would actually go about trying to do so.
We're clear, yes? This is the awakening your trying to get people to see? That the U.S. is just a big bad war machine and there would be no war if "the people" (not actually all people, just people who feel the way you do) trying to make war for no purpose (we've already invalidated the ludicrous oil theory)
Because I remember before 9/11 this was what people believed-then 9/11 happened and they had to find a cover for it. So, magically, Al-Quaeda became a part of the CIA. And then a conspiracy was added to cover for that, and another to cover for that...

Yes, i'm saying its more likely that the elite amongst the wealthiest and most advanced of the industrialized nations pull the strings to their advantage. What do we know about power? We know that absolute power absolutely corrupts, and as most know by now, our system is FAR from corruptionless.

This radical islamic fundamentalist scapegoat serves is part of a large psyop designed to keep the public in a constant state of fear, thus the welcoming of their own submission and loss of liberties. We have seen other tyrannical states of the past conduct similiar tactics in the creation of a boogeyman...for the Germans during the Nazi era, it was the Jews. It was the publicly justified excuse for their interventions and atrocities around the world. Is our continual presense of the region a mere coincidence? We've built permanent billion dollar military facilities throughout the ME...it wouldn't appear we're leaving anytime soon.

America is on the forefront of military technological advancements and security, and has been so for some time...yet somehow, mere cave dwellers thousands of miles away were able to breach the world's formost defense systems, and with box cutters on top of that. On 9/11 we witnessed a total breakdown in security and communications...how convenient for these bone head islamic barbarians. The security and military failures that happened on that day are unprecedented and beyond pathetic.

Before 9/11 Al-Qaeda was largely unheard of amongst the public. However the CIA's creation of, and workings with, dates back to the 70's. They were instrumental in the Cold War in helping to fight off Soviet forces in Afghanistan. No one is saying just now all of a sudden Al-Qaeda became part of the CIA, they've been a CIA influenced organization from the start.

Edited by venom, 07 May 2011 - 06:46 PM.

#60 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:28 PM

You're missing the point Cat'sGrowl. These people who control all this, they aren't part of the "us". They all have their own personal investments. These raising gas prices, bad economy and all other socio-economical factors mean exactly dick and poo to them.

These wars are for resources and more importantly global influence. But the thing you're not grasping is that these assholes are the ones who control the oil, they make the money off of it's profits. They don't feel the pinch from raising oil prices, actually it's the opposite, they make money. Who cares if the military uses oil in the wars, actually it's great for them because they sell it to the government. That's right, they invest in a product and then turn around and sell it back to themselves, but not with their money, they buy it with your tax money all while taking a huge dump on "our economy" not theirs.

If you think any of these people have done anything but get richer over the past 10 years you're delusional. They play us like puppets while stuffing their coffers all while playing this game and keeping American just above total collapse, because then it will be all for naught.

I also posted this in the other thread before I saw that this was where you original stated your quote.

Edited by Floppin, 07 May 2011 - 07:05 PM.