Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

What I loathe..

92 posts in this topic

If I have a choice between jeans and kakis, kakis win out. Got to have the room.

i can't wait till i get off work so i can slide on my flip flops with linen pants and Hawaiian shirt

the word betterment

But drafting Cam Newton was for the betterment of our organization.

jennifer+aniston.jpg

I would argue that she looks good in spite of the pants - which are actually quite awful.

Khaki pants should be illegal.

khakis are the poo if they're done right.

But drafting Cam Newton was for the betterment of our organization.

:cam:

I would argue that she looks good in spite of the pants - which are actually quite awful.

Khaki pants should be illegal.

The camo capris in the background are much more sexy.

1 person likes this

The camo capris in the background are much more sexy.

You mean on the chic looking dyke?

Not everyone has the luxury of rolling out of bed in their Superman skivvies and taking pictures of gorgeous women while sporting a quarter chub with a $7K boom mic. Judgemental prick. :D

1 person likes this

You mean on the chic looking dyke?

I understand Bulldyke Chic is the next big thing coming out of Milan

• Topics

• damnit Aggie, you're not listening.  I can literally cry about whatever I want, and I can troll libs in the tbox. there are no rules. and if I get banned? I don't give a fug, I'll make another account and talk some more poo and then complain about how this forum is going to the shitter.  if you cannot handle that, you can put my account on your ignore list or you can remind yourself that this is the fugging internet and that this is what you should expect.  don't worry baby, I won't leave you. 
    • II think 6 would be unusual--of course, special teams is everything when considering depth.  I like Byrd too--the forgotten man.  Imagine Byrd, Samuel, Johnson and McCaffrey on the field--lotta speed.
    • I am pulling for Boulware---local players become fan favorites and bring in fans.  Same goes for McCray, from Catawba College is Salisbury.  Maybe not. I have heard McCray has a shot too.  Good post.