Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What I loathe..

92 posts in this topic

Posted

Note to all huddle men. Wear what you want to wear, the heck with what anyone else thinks. Be a non comformist.

To all huddle women. When it comes to clothes, the sluttier the better. If you are hot. :)

Posted

Note to all huddle men. Wear what you want to wear, the heck with what anyone else thinks. Be a non comformist.

To all huddle women. When it comes to clothes, the sluttier the better. If you are hot. :)

JEAN SHORT WEARER ALERT!!!!

And for the second part, usually the nasty, fat, ugly trailer park girls are the ones that wear clothes like that.

Smart, sexy, girls you wanna date keep it classy.

Posted

My go-to outfit is khaki shorts and a polo... when it's cold, khaki pants with a polo... when it's post April, seersucker shorts and a polo...

Hate? It's just southern... and just because Charlotte is full of yankee transplants doesn't mean we can't still embrace the fact that the Carolina Panthers are in the SOUTH!

Posted

JEAN SHORT WEARER ALERT!!!!

And for the second part, usually the nasty, fat, ugly trailer park girls are the ones that wear clothes like that.

Smart, sexy, girls you wanna date keep it classy.

Nah, wife bought me a pair, but I never wear them. They aren't very comfortable. And comfort is more important than any other aspect.

Posted

I loathe the Bucs, Pats, and politics. That is all.

Posted

I'll wear my cargo shorts until you pry them off my dead, smelly beach bum ass.

Posted

Nah, wife bought me a pair, but I never wear them. They aren't very comfortable. And comfort is more important than any other aspect.

Honestly, if you're married you can wear what you want.

Posted

Honestly, if you're married you can wear whatever your wife tells you to.

Fixed it for you. :)