Photo
- - - - -

More Evidence of an inside job with Osama.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#31 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

the car bombing of those Iranian nuclear scientists was swept under the rug without much hullabaloo.

Assasinating the most wanted man in America? The most associated face with 9/11? A huge feather in the cap for Obama?

Not going to be kept quiet even if they wanted it too. But are there going to be inconsistencies in the details? Yes. Barely anybody in the gov't even knew about the raid.

Prove it.

#32 alisiam

alisiam

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:48 AM

France's Syracuse system is up and running, providing permanent connections between military and political authorities at home and operating units deployed around the world.:cool::eek:

#33 Starscream

Starscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:10 AM

Guess its time to get rid of her and trade her in for a 19 year old. :)

Did GritsRGreat hijack Davidson Deac's account?:)

#34 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:15 AM

Prove it.

Seal Team 6 are Tier 1 which means their chain of command bypasses everybody and starts at the top. Which means barely anybody in the govt knew about the operation. This isn't something that is going to have multiple sources to verify every little detail. To view the media's reports as reflective of the people who are actually in charge of seal team 6 getting their stories mixed up is silly.

I'm not sure why you needed that explained to you or what kind of jump off point that is for anything.

#35 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:22 AM

France's Syracuse system is up and running, providing permanent connections between military and political authorities at home and operating units deployed around the world.:cool::eek:

Seal Team 6 are Tier 1 which means their chain of command bypasses everybody and starts at the top. Which means barely anybody in the govt knew about the operation. This isn't something that is going to have multiple sources to verify every little detail. To view the media's reports as reflective of the people who are actually in charge of seal team 6 getting their stories mixed up is silly.

I'm not sure why you needed that explained to you or what kind of jump off point that is for anything.

White House press release. Eagerness to get that attention-drawing message out there? Besides, the above post was much, much better. :)

...and there's always this

:jc:

Edited by ChucktownK, 07 May 2011 - 02:26 AM.

#36 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:53 AM

So you think you can tell the position of each side of this dish to within aprox 6 inches from these photographs? 7 degrees on a 3M dish requires you to move each side of the dish 7.25 inches

ps there is at least 1 other comercial satellite that is less than 1 degree different than the one you mentioned in the op as well.

Actually false. The only Sats between 260-265 azimuth and and 5-10degrees elevation is the Syracuse 3B.

The photo's in the compilation can be found in much higher rez, especially the bird's eye photos which were the ones I used to to determine the direction line of the dish. Like I said though, this is not a solid fact, just something I deduced by doing simple math and looking up information. It can be repeated and replicated.

The possibility that it is pointing at a different satellite exists within the range of error, but it's pretty far in either direction from my center point that it doesn't fit within a standard range of deviation. But yes, I could be wrong.

#37 tight lines

tight lines

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

Actually false. The only Sats between 260-265 azimuth and and 5-10degrees elevation is the Syracuse 3B.

The photo's in the compilation can be found in much higher rez, especially the bird's eye photos which were the ones I used to to determine the direction line of the dish. Like I said though, this is not a solid fact, just something I deduced by doing simple math and looking up information. It can be repeated and replicated.

The possibility that it is pointing at a different satellite exists within the range of error, but it's pretty far in either direction from my center point that it doesn't fit within a standard range of deviation. But yes, I could be wrong.

BTW syracuse 3b according do dishfinder online is at .9 deg not 9 deg
and 5w atlantic bird, which has c band and ka band digital television, and broadband internet happens to be at 263.3 az and 1.0 elevation. The az is withing .1 degree and the elevation is also withing .1 degree we are literally talking mm of difference to aim the dish.

btw a 3m dish with several lnbs properly placed could pick up 5w and eutelsat 3w simultaneously.

Edited by tight lines, 07 May 2011 - 08:19 AM.

#38 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:57 AM

Did GritsRGreat hijack Davidson Deac's account?:)

Grits would have said 16 year old. I think 19 is nearly over the hill for him. ;)

#39 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:04 AM

Yeah sorry i meant .9, and my images clearly say .9. My appologies, my posts last night where while I had been drinking and this morning before my coffee.

This satellite clearly only had 1 LNB. Regardless, perhaps I was wrong. Never did I state that I was 100% correct, in fact I clearly said that I could be wrong.

If you think about the compound with an objective point of you view how can you seriously believe that it took them 6-8yrs to figure out something was up here? This is a building 5 to 8 times the size of every surrounding residence with high security walls lined with barbed wire and double security gates, and a 7foot privacy wall on the balcony. They burn their trash on compound, rather than putting it out like EVERY OTHER residence in the city. It has no Telephone lines or cable lines but a large satellite dish pointed at "something" that is definitely not Pakistani aired satellites, and it has 6 large AC generators on the roof. These units are usually around 5-7 kw. That's a lot of refrigeration.

Not to mention this compound is less than 100yards from a special forces training facility for the Pakistani military, and it took them 6-8 years, SIX TO EIGHT YEARS to figure out that something was wrong with this building? Give me a fuging break.

#40 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:09 AM

Also tight lines, are you using the coordinates for the compound when you do your satellite searches? It's lat/long?

#41 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:09 AM

Normally, they report to Joint Special Operations Command at Bragg. And under normal circumstances, even DEVGRU (Seal Team Six) would report to the theater commander (CENTCOM) when operating in the CENTCOM area. BUt this was not normal circumstances. I wonder if CENTCOM was even aware of what was going on?

#42 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:13 AM

I looked it up, you were.

#43 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:31 AM

Would just like to point out, that even if it was the Atlantic bird it was pointing at, it's still primarly a French tv satellite. Why French?

#44 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:15 AM

Would just like to point out, that even if it was the Atlantic bird it was pointing at, it's still primarly a French tv satellite. Why French?

Why not french? When I was in Bahrain, I subscribed to the local equivalent of Dish network. It was broadcast by a British satellite.

#45 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

So the French attacked the World Trade Center! The truth has finally been revealed!