Photo
- - - - -

More Evidence of an inside job with Osama.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#41 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:09 AM

Seal Team 6 are Tier 1 which means their chain of command bypasses everybody and starts at the top. Which means barely anybody in the govt knew about the operation. This isn't something that is going to have multiple sources to verify every little detail. To view the media's reports as reflective of the people who are actually in charge of seal team 6 getting their stories mixed up is silly.

I'm not sure why you needed that explained to you or what kind of jump off point that is for anything.

Normally, they report to Joint Special Operations Command at Bragg. And under normal circumstances, even DEVGRU (Seal Team Six) would report to the theater commander (CENTCOM) when operating in the CENTCOM area. BUt this was not normal circumstances. I wonder if CENTCOM was even aware of what was going on?

#42 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:13 AM

I looked it up, you were.

#43 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:31 AM

Would just like to point out, that even if it was the Atlantic bird it was pointing at, it's still primarly a French tv satellite. Why French?

#44 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:15 AM

Would just like to point out, that even if it was the Atlantic bird it was pointing at, it's still primarly a French tv satellite. Why French?

Why not french? When I was in Bahrain, I subscribed to the local equivalent of Dish network. It was broadcast by a British satellite.

#45 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

HUDDLER

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

So the French attacked the World Trade Center! The truth has finally been revealed!